Search People! Search!

Zxian

OK, Ok,,,so I hate clicking on links indiscriminately thrown into forum threads without any explanation as to why I should click it.

the link to "http://www.xperties.net/swf/posting.swf" seemed to be well accepted though, so I clicked it.

Then I went to potty,,,,then to the kitchen to make me another cup of Orange Cappucino and then came back to the PC to wait a few more minutes. (dang'd slow dial up connection!)

WELL, let me tell you......I'm bookmarking that one for those idiots who open a new thread right on top of one already dealing with the same topic.

I'm an IT professional and if I ever post a Question in a new thread, you'll all know that I'm into something way over my head and Google and all my guru buddies were no help to me.

I just left another forum for good, because of the things expressed here in this thread.

I'm here because another p'd off guru told me this forum is "different".

Well, as people are the same all over the world, I guess we'll have the same problems wherever we go.

Well, so far I've enjoyed this forum and I hope I can be of some help, to those who WILL be helped.

God Bless you all,

Andromeda43

jcarle,

Well, maybe you're right. :no:

And then maybe NOT.

When highly qualified IT professionals come to a forum like this one and take time away from their lives to help out, solving peoples problems, it behooves the one with the problem to do a little bit to help himself/herself rather than asking to be "spoon fed".

It's like that plant in "Little Shop of Horrors" saying, "Feed Me! Feed Me!". :lol::lol:

The topic here is one of great import and should not be taken TOO lightly.

It's killing other forums.

Cheers,

:hello: