Energy Blue logonui

I have made an italian version of my energy logons

i also have a winzip installer that includes

the english versions of

Energy Blue

Energy Silver

Energy Green and Logonloader

this is english only.

use if you want al 3 and you want a "on the fly switcher" or your unsure how to use logonui's

i really want this logonui on italian! where can i find this please please!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Ya i took it off, becuase i didn't think it was wanted. OK to anyone who wants to request a translation please do the folllowing

Locate your original logonui.exe in c:\windows\system32\

put it a zip file and email it to me, in the email tell me what color scheme and what is the language.

Once i am done with it, i will notify you and send you the download link.

Thanks for the support of everyone.

Please note, my logonui's are built on service pack 2.

If you do not have SP2, Then my logonui's will not work correctly

FIRST off THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

Anyway i still havent decided on a wmp skin, green n silver visual styles or the boot screen.

the WMP skin would be the hardest, the design part is hard. I was thinking, royale style play, pause, stop, etc buttons. Kind of like the button scheme used for shutdown, > and ? in my logon screens.

I could do a blue version of my sig and use that for visualization effects but, i like wmp skins 2 be slim but useful.

Boot screens are limited in colors and design, however i think i can make a sweet looking 1.

Visual styles would be the easiest. I know you guys love my radio/checkboxes/userpicframe.

Now there are 2 ways i can go about this, either make green and silver the sme as the logons, or lighter.

So what do ya guys think.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have started my own message board, because i need one and msfn prolly doesnt want me taking up everything.

ANyway my message board is the official place to talk about my work, it has download links, you guys can request stuff, and comment their.

I would appreciate you guys going there, it woud be better their than here both for me and msfn.

my message boards

so thanks guys and keep on supporting me, for now on please use my message board. HMM Maybe MSFN would Give me my own Board

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...