Crispy

What are you?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Male
    • Female

Ok ... things are going a little slow here today. Think im gonna light things up a bit! with a nice little poll :rolleyes: ... Also, online boards tend to be populated by 99.999% male users! ... lets see if that goes for MSFN too :)

Women tend not to want to deal with things that intimidate them. Men having the need to prevail will stay at something that seems to intimidate them.

Women also tend to have jobs that keep them in front of a monitor all day so they do not want to do it at home as well.

Maybe men like talking to something that does not talk back................ :) ( Did I say that out loud?)

When I went to this web developing company as a result of this school compeititon, there were 3 women working there out of 9 employees, so thats a whole third of the companies employees.

And the skills on those women, with photoshop and 3dsmax the were the best ive seen in quite a while. Its probably because they have more patience than us males sometimes :)

Never underestimate a woman at a computer, thats what i learned :rolleyes:

Yes, hi-don't forget about me (the unintimidated one)

@ Tinker I suppose when one gets to be your age they falsely believe that they are all-knowing. Add a couple more decades to your age, and I might fall for the crap you are spouting. lol!

Having said that I wonder how many men when polled "what drew you to your respective mate", would answer "she's easily intimidated, I really look for that in a woman"

Seriously though, I would like to take a moment to say thanks, I think I speak for all women when I say we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. :)