AMD Athlon 64 X2

KamiQuazi

Instead, go get yourself 2 Dell 2005FPW's: superfast (16 ms) widescreen monsters, fantastic for graphics & design! ;)

You sure know what you like Bâshrat, but wow! :)

I heard Dell had made a stunning monitor, but I wasn't sure of the model no. I also couldn't find one in the Dell brochure I received through the post recently.

I've just noticed that until the end of the month Dell have a promotion on the 905FP and 2005FPW, where you can buy 1 Dell Flat Panel Monitor and get a 2nd of the same type for 50% off.

Man I'm so tempted, shame I can't even afford one, lol :lol:

Edited by Cee-Kay

but now my system is falling apart, one piece at a time... lol... my monitor just died on friday so i have to buy a new monitor... lol

Do you have my computer cuz mines acting the same way except the power pack cud cook eggs on it lol

Don't jnyx me.. lol... :wacko: i just got done punching a hole in the front of my case.. lol... i got mad at it... so i though i would help it along... lol

:w00t:

Edited by lostincyberspace2007

First of all, if you want to save a little money, but still have good performance, you should look into getting two 6600GTs. The 7800GTX, while is fairly incredible, is overpriced. They are all $599 except for one brans which overclocked the memory slightly and is selling it for $20 more. (Big deal)

I wish I could tell you more about the Athlon X2s. If you separated the X2 chips, what would each of the chips be equal to?

Make sure to use XP Professional for X2 chips. Home can't handle dual CPUs.

Make sure to use XP Professional for X2 chips. Home can't handle dual CPUs.

Not from what I have read about it, although there has been a lot of speculation. MS announced a while back that for licensing purposes, a dual core cpu is still considered a single cpu. Further confirmation from AMD is here (scroll down to the chart).