Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil

Tarun

personally, the most awesome thing are the graphics ingame and the whole atmosphere as it makes the game like a horror movie and you're invited. ROE is even more funnier, especially now that you have the "Gravity Gun" which makes it so much easier to kill those Imps.

personally, the most awesome thing are the graphics ingame and the whole atmosphere as it makes the game like a horror movie and you're invited. ROE is even more funnier, especially now that you have the "Gravity Gun" which makes it so much easier to kill those Imps.

I love the double barrel shotgun. With the way my subwoofer is half the house shakes when I shoot the gun. Ahh, probably true to life. :D

hehe, I agree totally. Go ID Software! :D:thumbup

Another thing that fascinates me in ROE is the science-fiction feeling, meaning that everything seems so "high-tech". I just love when you run through the rooms and you hear that lady telling you that the temperature and the oxygen levels are dropping. The whole mood is excellent. Throw in a bunch of hellknights, equip the sawed-off shotgun and the artifact, tune up the volume and you got yourself a war! :D

Oh, I completely forgot about the artifact you got in D3. The soul cube, that's right. It's so nice to hear the angels say "Use Us" and after that, equip it and throw it away against a poor little creature.

• 1 month later...

doom 3 was ok for the first 2 levels, then it just began to suck. same thing over and over, the graphics are good, but since the color palette is mostly different shades of gray, that isnt sayign much, compared to far-crys wide variety of colors doom 3 has nothing.

also the game is just so repetative:

pick up ammo

monsters jump out making u use up the ammo

open a door

monster jumps through wall

open door

monster jumps through wall

etc.

and the gravity gun, or whatever the hell they call it, how original...

im not going to even talk about the multiplayer...if u can even call it that.

imo for the amount of time Id spent on making that game, it should have been much better.

however quake 4 looks promising, i might pick it up as a release game when i get 360.