AAA! GOING CRAZY! HELP

PEOPLE i am getting a bit crazy..u see i am not a stupid guy ..but i have NO experience with Batch files and this RUNONCEEX so i am kindy lost in the dark..i cant figure out how to do it....you see i did unattended instalation for beginners...i had only one problem and then i solved that one too...and it was working perfectly fine...now i am trying to install also programms and drivers but the thing is i do not understand how to that....arg..and where ever i search for an easy way i just get another hundred links to much harder ways...

CAN PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME OUT.............. :no:

In all of that rambling, you didnt mention anything that will allow someone to help you with a particular problem. There are many different components to setting up a UACD and simply saying you cant figure out batch files and runonceex doesnt mean a thing to anyone...

So lets calm down, try again and ask a legitamate question that will allow someone to give a specific answer.

And in the future, please allow more than 2 hours for ppl to respond, before replying to your own posts...

well i have read about those switches...and i even dl other programms...but i still undestand how to use either Batch files and this RUNONCEEX ...istn there an easir guide then the one on the msfn site...the beginners part was very good...but the intermediate part isnt easy....isnt not like i am not trying...i am..already the second day....still dont get it -0

is there a way that some one can explain me how to and where to insert things ...and dunno.....batch commands...and so on....i am quite confused here...

as for the beginners part was much more easier to understand(guess because of that its called beginners)

:no: can some one help? (

Sure - Heres an EXCELLENT Tip: Read. This isnt something you will learn by looking at examples. Its obvious that you are zipping through it and looking for a more "cliff notes" based guide, which isnt going to happend. Making posts like this will just delay your development even further.

i have ONE thing to say on this matter....DON'T advance to the next stage when you don't understand the basics. RunOnceEX would be the NEXT STAGE.

Grasp teh concept of Batch scripting. It's not that hard. Right a couple of test scripts. There's a page the details the relevant commands. RunOnceEX becomes EASY after that.

As for where to put it....good to know you read and didn't pick and choose.

And to quote the VERY FIRST PAGE

Difficulty: Requires an intermediate experience of Microsoft Windows and a basic knowledge of how batch commands function. Though batch scripts are briefly covered, it will be a good idea to brush up on your skills before starting.

rofl....

S0mE0nesMiNd1

before saying something i had read about 20 times....its like a new world for me...and also I AM NOT ZIPPING.....right now i am working with nLite...is much more easier....But not what i want...

since it is an automated programm....i Do not see even the work i did myself...thats why i want to understand that...and its to difficult for me...

a bit of a help would be if you guys could help me with my questions...

1)i want to put a driver in uaw how do i do it and where do i have to put it...

just give me an example..

About the switches,

I wrote a (very small) guide for this. Check it out here

Edit:

The official MSFN guide is like some already said, by far the best place to learn it. I also started out with zero knowledge off this. I learned everything I know now by reading the guide, reading a lot of topics here, and do a lot of testing. If we are talking about switchs, do some dry-tests in windows.

I think you will manage

Edited by erik_demon

before saying something i had read about 20 times....
Were all for helping you, but stuff like this is OBVIOUS. Your not grasping ANYTHING we throw at you, obviously proving you didnt read or care to search for anything, and would just rather make a forum post. Also, from the way you type, its pretty evident you pretty young. My suggestion if your too scared to take this on is to become more computer savvy in general. You can start by screwing around with CMD Prompt by going to START->Run->Type in "cmd" press enter. If you supposevly did read it 20 times, read it another 500 :rolleyes:

http://unattended.msfn.org/intermediate/me...ch_commands.htm

before saying something i had read about 20 times
1)i want to put a driver in uaw how do i do it and where do i have to put it...

just give me an example..

-Viola - nuff' said

you can also use nlite to do the drivers for you, if you download an exe driver installation (like nvidia drivers for example), then have winrar installed, and right click the exe, choose 'extract', then with nlite, insert the *.inf file from that extraced folder, this will have the driver information in it.