I Want My XPC ...

de4dmetal

I have seen on the news groups. IF this guy is legitimate, which all indications seems to point to the fact that he isn't
By news groups, do you mean these forums? or do you mean the actually NNTP newsgroups? I'm just curious.

As for the legitamacy, if the program wasn't legitamate why would I be opening up downloads in about one hour? The eMail you've been sending to, is not being sold or distributated in any means. If nothing else, it might have been deleted by age by now. Before GM went AFK, he was attemting to setup a automated response system and such to send back information, but he never got the time to finish it.

The simple fact of the matter that you would think that MSFN would condone a program with malicious intentions to be allowed to be distributed from (was originally) and still have a place on these forums shows that you don't have the slightest courtesy to GM or these forums.

Common Courtesy indicates time. Legitimacy is indicated by action. I am about to take that action, if nothing else then to save a friend's reputation that you people have tarnished because he hasn't had time to come to this board.

If after i have taken the action to bring XPCREATE to you yall and you still behave in this manor and disrespecting GM, i will be forced to take action. I have allowed this to continue simply because no action has been taken, but action is about to be taken, and so i remind you of the forum rules

7.b This community is built upon mutual respect. You are not allowed to flame other members. People who do not respect personal opinions and/or personal work will be warned in first instance. If you ignore the warning and keep on flaming, you will be banned without notice.

EDIT: 14 minutes till i think i'm ready. May take a few hours for you to get a reply though (sleep and such)

Alright, here's the plan....

Download the the FORM.TXT file , and fill it out as the BODY of your eMail.

FORM.TXT,

READ THE EULA THAT IS ATTACHED!!

EULA.TXT

Below that, indicate that you agree to the EULA.

Then ATTACH the EULA to the eMail. I don't want it in the BODY, ATTACH IT!

For SCREENNAME in the form, be sure to include your MSFN screenname.

ANY FAKE SCREENNAMES AND FIRST AND LAST NAMES will INVALIDATE the form and will be promptly DELETED!

This program is being distributed AS IS with no guarantee or warranty of ANY kind. If you wish to purchase the FULL version then please eMail a request to that, and it will be forwarded to the author.

I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY SUPPORT FOR XPCREATE AND ANY EMAIL ASKING FOR IT WILL BE DELETED!

Send requests to: alanollx@gmail.com

Even though your reply was not to me, I see this type of misquoting and spinning all the time without exposure so I’m going to jump in here and show everyone the errors of your ways. Then you can delete the message, saving yourself face.

>>I have seen on the news groups. IF this guy is legitimate,

>>which all indications seems to point to the fact that he isn't

>By news groups, do you mean these forums? or do you

>mean the actually NNTP newsgroups? I'm just curious.

I don’t know about the person you are quoting here but I have seen discussions about the “absent” author of this program and his refusal/inability/whatever reason to not honor the contents of his OWN EULA on the Newsgroups also and they were the “Actual” Newsgroups because I don’t know what a Non-Actual Newsgroup is. I myself call what we are on here a Forum.

GM says:

1.Download the End User’s License Agreement (EULA) and Request Package.

2.READ the EULA.

3.Follow the instructions in the README.TXT file of the End User’s License Agreement (EULA) and Request Package.

4.Email your completed request to XPCREATE.COM.

That you will be sent a UN/PW to access the download are.

"Processing may take up to 48 hours, so please do not send multiple requests within a 72 hour time frame."

Now, I guess any good spinner of the truth can say that the word “MAY” was used and 48 hours could turn into months if not years without leading the victim on and on and on….. and the spinner would be right because “MAY” can mean any amount of time… hell lets go for 100 years since we are spinning here and don’t forget to include 100’s of “allow up to 72 hours before re-submitting your request” tries.

>As for the legitamacy, if the program wasn't legitamate why

>would I be opening up downloads in about one hour?

Looking at the quote you are referring to and misquoting from, he says, “IF this guy is legitimate”. Nowhere do I see where he said anything about what you are saying he says, “program wasn't legitimate”. Please, if you are going to lie about what someone says, then don’t be stupid enough to QUOTE what they actually said in your lie.

>The simple fact of the matter that you would think that

>MSFN would condone a program with malicious

>intentions to be allowed to be distributed from

>(was originally) and still have a place on these forums

>shows that you don't have the slightest courtesy to GM

>or these forums.

Again, looking back at what this person ACTUALLY wrote, I do not see anywhere where he questioned the program. Please don’t lie, it is not only discourteous but also extremely stupid when you lie about something that is still available for everyone to read. It is also discourteous to all who read this forum because it suggest that we are too stupid to read and know what was actually said since it is still available on the forum for reading.

>Common Courtesy indicates time.

And telling the truth.

>Legitimacy is indicated by action.

Which none has been seen from GM

>I am about to take that action, if nothing else then to

>save a friend's reputation that you people have tarnished

>because he hasn't had time to come to this board.

Again, you try but fail to spin the truth. No one has “Tarnished” this GM’s reputation but GM himself by not adhering to contents of his own EULA. Try and Spin as hard as you might, some on here are intelligent enough to know that it is not the fault of those that find exception to this GM’s discourtesy in not adhering to the contents of his own EULA for this controversy but is the fault of this GM himself. If he could not abide by his own EULA, then he should drop it in whole or edit out the parts that he refuses to honor himself. But you go on and try to spin it to be the fault of those that are voicing exception to the discourtesy. I’m sure someone will bite… as a matter of fact, I see one already has.

>If after i have taken the action to bring XPCREATE to you

>yall and you still behave in this manor and disrespecting GM

You can’t force people to respect someone that does not have the courtesy to abide by the contents of his own EULA, but you can throw them off the board in order to thwart the embarrassment of it all. And don’t forget to delete their messages so it will appear that this never happened in the first place. If I were you, I sure would delete this messages since it must really be embarrassing to you exposing the misquotes and spins the way it does.

>I have allowed this to continue simply because no action has

>been taken, but action is about to be taken, and so i remind

>you of the forum rules

Too bad you weren’t as concerned about the absence of actions being taken that were covered in the EULA as much as you were concerned about those that took exception to the discourtesy of the absence of actions being taken that were covered in the EULA. I’m sure everyone that has been waiting months for the courtesy of a reply to their meeting the requirements set forth in the EULA will be pleased that someone finally had to step in and make this right. However, for you to vilify those that voiced their opinions about the discourtesy and for you to lie about what they actually said, even while quoting them, will not pass the spin test much less the eyes of those with intelligence above plant life.

And as Dixie said, if you are only stepping in to finally honor the distribution of the free copy to those that met the requirements of this GM’s EULA months ago, who knows or even wants to deal with the hassles that will probably be associated with obtaining the commercial version.

Again, thank you for stepping in but don’t Vilify GM’s victim’s for voicing their displeasure for GM’s discourtesy while making this GM appear to be the victim here. Won’t Wash!

Now you can delete this message in order to save face.

I've had enough of this and this thread. I have no need to defend myself to you nor anyone else. What i have said is simply my interpretation of what others have said.

I have not lied, nor have I spun the truth.

GM never stated in his EULA that he is required to distribute his program to you. He never violated his own EULA.

I really don't care whether people read your reply or mine or not. Let them believe what they want. I've voiced my opinion, you've voiced your's. Leave it there and let the users decide.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...