I Want My XPC ...

de4dmetal

Okay, guys. I have given up on getting to download the commercial trial. Its only $25, so I figured I'll just go ahead and buy it.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT there is a way to purchase this product without sending or waiting for an email.

Jeff

Okay, guys. I have given up on getting to download the commercial trial.  Its only $25, so I figured I'll just go ahead and buy it.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT there is a way to purchase this product without sending or waiting for an email.

Jeff

Currently, there isn't...

I just tried to download the EULA file from xpcreate.com. This Zip file is damaged and will not open. Is anyone else having this problem? Can I get the EULA file someplace else?

@M1thrandir

It would be sales@xpcreate.com. Be patient he has a lot on his plate (like school) as long as you read eveything and send it correctly you will get it.

Why would it be sales? In the read me instructions, it specifically states to send it to requests. The only reason I say this is because I know some developers can get extremely peeved at people not following the direction (ex. Wraith and his XPLODE prog). Do you have some inside info we don't know about @M1thrandir? I just don't want to make anyone angry.

I may try both addresses.

Let me try to explain it to you two geniuses. I could have received a response to my purchase order email and never come back to this forum. But now that I have posted, anyone who is interested (read NOT YOU) will know that two days later I still cannot EVEN BUY the product. So forget about getting a free trial.

No, I feel certain you are probably incapable of comprehending this, but let me attempt to explain it to you two again. If I never posted an UPDATE that I did not recieve a response from sales, then everyone might assume that I got my product and went home......

No, you still don't get it do you? Well, let me try again..... :no:

5/6/05 UPDATE NUMBER 2:

I have still not received a response to my email purchase order.