Water

gamehead200

So this comedian goes into an audience and starts telling a story about water...He says that it is rare for him to be seen with water because he hardly drinks any of it. So someone in the audience asks him, "Why don't you drink water?". He replies by saying, "You really wanna know why I don't drink water? Would you really want to drink water where fish have been f^^^ing in it all day?".

:)

A rabbi in Israel goes and visits the pope in Italy...When the rabbi gets there, he asks the pope, "Can I make a phone call to god?"...The pope says, "Yes!". The rabbi asks, "How much do I owe you?"...The pope responds in saying, "300000 lira (about $300 Canadian)". So the rabbi gives the money to the pope and flies back to Israel.

When the pope goes and sees the rabbi in Israel, he asks the rabbi, "Can I make a phone call to god?"...The rabbi says, "Yes!"...So after the phone call, the pope asks, "How much do I owe you?"...The rabbi responds by saying, "25 cents"...The pope being amazed at the price asks, "Why is it cheaper to call god from Israel?"...The rabbi responds by saying, "In Israel, a phone call to god is a LOCAL call!".

:)