Wal-mart Underwear

sedative

My wife and I have been blessed with adequate funds for our senior years. However with the U.S. Congress messing around with Concurrent Receipt, and the interest rates going South, we have had to change our life style.

We have cut back on travel, eating out and other fun things. We now shop more conservatively and often visit Wal-Mart for bargains. The purpose of this message is to alert you to other advantages of shopping at Wal-Mart.

Recently my old J. C. Penney drawers just had too many holes to continue being of any service, but being frugal and inventive, Wal-Mart solved the problem. With some help from my wife , we have saved even more money with a new no-cost way to dress.

I just wanted to share this new secret with my many friends.

Please see the following photo which will explain this new, no-cost solution for underwear. Spread this around. We may have started a new fashion revolution.

Wal-Mart Underwear

heh they are using the same "roll back" image and marketing idea as ASDA, probably decided it was a good idea after buying them out. we dont have walmart here.

hmmm stella... finest lager money can buy  :rolleyes:

good special for the holiday season :)