Modding my case

LongHorn

I am modding my case..

I want to know if anyone knows where to find a review on the Koolance Exos™. I am planning on adding it to the top of my Antec 901 Server Case. Watercooling has been a dream of mine, and now its almost Christmas!

I fixed my computer from last weeks episode, I needed to get a new Power button for my system, I dun see how a button could break, but oh well.

I was going to get the new P4 3.06GHz, with a new motherboard as well> But mobo = $100-200 and P4 3GHz = $700 w00t <ahhhhhh!

I am now planning on getting the 2.8 in a motherboard combo from Accubyte with heatsink.

I need someone to help me find cool bezels, and I am desperatly in need to find a faceplate for the Creative SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum 2 Bay Drive, preferrably black or silver.

I am upgrading this 15" LCD for a 17" LCD, I just cannot live with 1024x768 being my max resolution.

I will be probably o/clocking my 2.8GHz to 3, or 3.5GHz, after I get my watercooling.

Window: I will be making my own custom window for this system, maybe with a k on the side, for my name, Kenny, and for my o/l nick, kidd0!

I am also getting Creative Inspire 6.1 6600 Speakers, and wall mounts, to maximize my experience with this sound card.

make sure you add water weter regular to your water cooler, also about a table spoon of meths every 2 weeks to kill off the algae that loves growing in there or one day you will find your cpu burns out.

set it up and run your system out of its case to make sure theres no leaks, give it a few days of use like this, just sit the mobo onto of the foam that comes in the bottom of your mobo box, sit it on top of the mobo box with the foam on and board ontop of that.

k, thanks.. I am a n00b at watercooling...

I also wanted to ask:

I saw a while ago, dunn0 where, a PC case, with a window in the shape of the letter k on it. It was an orange or gold case, can someone find it!? I wanna copy that design

After searching literally 2 hours on google, in at least 10 different case mod galleries, I found the case I was looking for.

My case will have the k shown herE:

07.27.01case0081pic01.jpg

Edit:// also, I want to know, where can I get the little slots to cover bay drives? My case did not come with them..Aluminum or silver one please :)

I got a reply, not a good one :)

We had the lettering laser cut out of the case after supplying the graphics
to the laser cutting company. We don't have any other pictures of the case
as it belongs to a former partner in the business.

----- Original Message -----
To: <sales@tekheads.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 12:31 AM
Subject: I need something...

y0, I have the pic of your orange case with the k for the window. I am
planning on doing same thing with my case..

Could you send me a flat pic of the case with k, and not a tilted pic, like
this one:
[url=http://www2.taconuts.org/casegal/2001/07/27/07.27.01case0081pic01.jpg]http://www2.taconuts.org/casegal/2001/07/2...se0081pic01.jpg[/url]

Or maybe a diagram black and white you used before you cut it out on your
case?

use a different font for the K, i take it your gonna have it say "Kidd0" down the side.

you can getr blanking plates for your case, is it the same ne as that? lian Li server case. you can find Lian Li bezels all over the net, i can give you stores but they are UK ones, but give http://www.overclockers.com a try they will probably stock them.

Good luck. Whoa s*** though, this kiddO's only 12? Holy shiat his parents must be rich to just let him blow a couple grand on a new system when his old one is fine... When i was 12, i just got my first pc, never mind spending ours on it...

Kidd0 you have any real friends? LOL j/k