EULA...will not install!

djfirestorm

Ok, ive read the forums on not being able to install XPlode4.1.50226.868. I HAVE read the EULA about 8 times, i couldprobably recite the f**n thing to anyone who says "your lying u didnt read it" that goes 4 u Wraith...the **** program will not install you can not click continue no matter how many f**n times your read it, how slow you read it, or how long you wait after readint it...the JScript on the EULA in this version is screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT and dont call us lyers that we didnt read it

Sorry, I'm stupid and I need a lobotomy. Someone call the closest hospital and put me out of my misery.

You probably know what happens next...

-You'll be able to extract it (there is no installation, just extracting)

-in a while asking for some help or tips.

-wondering why no one reply's

Don't start screaming and shouting that you didn't understand the clou!!

Don't expect nice thing to be said now from Wraith, he did a hell of job with an excellent tool.

All for free while he puts in lots of free time!

how many f**n times your read it, how slow you read it, or how long you wait after readint it...the JScript on the EULA in this version is screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT and dont call us lyers that we didnt read it

See that's the problem with you saying you've read it. Because RIGHT THERE you've said you haven't read it. thomasd proved taht you didn't read it. It's not a matter waiting for a timer to expire or, for you to scroll all the way to the bottom. To PROVE that you read it, you actually have to CLICK somethign within the EULA.