Les changements:

-> Enregistrement sous .XML pour Xplode dernière version

-> Correction de bug

Here is the new version of RunonceexMaker : 0.8

Changelog:

-> Xplode output last version

-> Bug correction

runoncexmaker01.JPG

You have just to introduce application name in the first column, its parameter in this second column and finally a brief description (like its name for ex)

Example:

runoncexmaker02.JPG

runoncexmaker04.JPG

Here is the code generated when you save to .BAT output.

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off
FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\cd.txt SET CDROM=%%i:
SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Application Installation" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\000 /VE /D "Messenger 7" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\000 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\MSN.exe /qn" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\003 /VE /D "MSN++" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\003 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\msnplus.exe /silent" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\003 /V 2 /D "regedit /s %systemdrive%\install\msnreg.reg " /f

REG ADD %KEY%\006 /VE /D "Winrar" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\006 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winrar.exe /S" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /VE /D "Winamp" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\winamp.exe /S" /f

Only one file , you don't have to install, just execute it :

Ce logiciel est contribué à Windows Website

Edited by echap2000

version 0.2 will be avalaible this week.

Changelog :

-> Load & save project (runonceex.cmd)

-> Precising the gap

-> Two languages : french & english

Other suggests ??

Hi there echap,

I will give you some feedback and suggestions once i am able to get a look at the english version. The screen shots look good! I have been giving eagle (RunOnceEx Creator) feedback, and he has been including them, however he had not been very active lately with updates and bug fixes. Pitty really as he has the making of a good product. I hope any information i can give you will be helpful and let see if we can make this the defacto tool for use. :thumbup

maybe consider adding %CDROM% support. All that you'd need in the GUI is a checkbox, and then when writing the script just write the FOR loop just after the TITLE line.

FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\CD.txt SET CDROM=%%i:

Besides that i just have one correction for you..

regedit /s %systemdrive%\install\msnreg.reg

REGEDIT would be the program to execute, with /s %systemdrive%

install

msnreg.reg in the Paremeters field.

A question:

How is the program able to distinguish between a new and follow-up entry? What I mean is, how does the program know when to create a key with the same keynumber (ie %KEY%/xxx) but higher values after the /V, and when to create a key with a higher keynumber.

From your screenshots I'm guessing a new keynumber is triggered when data is entered in the description field, correct?

New version 0.2 is avalaible/. Look at the first post updated. (don't forget to refresh to get new images)

`Felix`

---------

Here is the english version ... Look at the first post updated. (don't forget to refresh to get new images). Thank you for your future suggestion

Alanoll

--------

When I updated the program at home, I didn't read your suggest.. But it will be added in the next version.

Thank you for correction about Regedit :D . It will also be corrected in the next screenshot (v0.3)

ArmyDoc

--------

Yes! Correct ..

It's logical that you don't have to enter the same description , so when you don't enter anything in the description field, the application creates automatically the same number but a higher number for /v switch

New version 0.2 is avalaible/. Look at the first post updated. (don't forget to refresh to get new images)

`Felix`

---------

Here is the english version ... Look at the first post updated. (don't forget to refresh to get new images). Thank you for your future suggestion

Thanks for the speedy response!

Suggestions:

some arrow buttons so that you can highlight a task and move it to where ever you like in the list - to change the order. The other option would be to be given an option for task number then it would put it in the correct place. And finally if you select (highlight) a task when you add a new task it should add the new task after the selected task. :thumbup