lokitorrent shut down! :(

sven

www.lokitorrent.com

:( waaaaa, im sad now :'(

did you see the bull crap on the page?

There are websites that provide legal downloads. This is not one of them.

This website has been permanently shut down by court order because it facilitates the illegal downloading of copyrighted motion pictures. The illegal downloading of motion pictures robs thousands of honest, hard-working people of their livelihood, and stifles creativity. Illegally downloading movies from sites such as these without proper authorization violates the law, is theft, and is not anonymous. Stealing movies leaves a trail. The only way not to get caught is to stop.

u should see the pictures on it, its such B.S. wow, im doanloading a movie, to bad those people with millions of dollars arn't getting that 3 dollars from when i buy it

:w00t:

Now my netadmin friends at a few state Universities will have more BANDWIDTH!! Word of advice, best way to share movies... while I was in college or whatever, we always swaped DVD & VHS. Best method and legal :)

www.lokitorrent.com

:(  waaaaa, im sad now :'(

did you see the bull crap on the page?

There are websites that provide legal downloads. This is not one of them.

This website has been permanently shut down by court order because it facilitates the illegal downloading of copyrighted motion pictures. The illegal downloading of motion pictures robs thousands of honest, hard-working people of their livelihood, and stifles creativity. Illegally downloading movies from sites such as these without proper authorization violates the law, is theft, and is not anonymous. Stealing movies leaves a trail. The only way not to get caught is to stop.

u should see the pictures on it, its such B.S. wow, im doanloading a movie, to bad those people with millions of dollars arn't getting that 3 dollars from when i buy it

proper wounded here but yes they knew it would happen even tho they had users donating 2 reach 30.000 or whatever each month 2 fight it, i guess it was inevitible that it get closed down lol.. any way..rock n roll its back 2 the newsgroups..u would think that mpaa would warn us when was closing it down so could priortise our download list..lol...j/k cheers...twist

http://www.slyck.com/

a good site for p2p news. Theres alot of speculation about this site, whether or not Loki took the donation money and ran, or if he made a deal with the mpaa and sold them the site, etc. Supposedly theres no record of a case or anything...

ya those dvds above are a great deal and excellent quality, i found that deal about a week ago and got 1 shipped, thought id share.

newsgroups are the best... but really slow.

there are torrent sites all over the web they can't get them all.

It's not about them having them all... all they need to do is get a torrent and watch the other people sharing/seeding/etc.

Little by little they'll find them all. In the end FTP and IRC will still be standing and all the new "technologies" will have died.

rotjong