Happy Birthday to me...

un4given1

I got only one present for my birthday... (Well, my fiance said it's OK for me to drop $400 on a new phone... but haven't gotten that yet) My sister got me a gold chain. It's a "rare" cut. They call it an "emerald cut" I wish I could post a picture of it. I have never seen anything like it. My sister and her fiance found it on their many trips to different jewlery stores. They dropped nearly $400 on it. I'm not a gold person. I have never worn necklaces in the past, but this thing is so awesome.

$400+$400= Nice birthday!!

Happy birthday un4given1.

DL

That would be nice, wouldn't it? The $400 for the phone is my own money though. But, since we share finances and everything, I always make sure it's OK before I make big purchases. Two years ago it was a Dell Axim, last year it was a Hitachi big screen. I figure she kinda owes me after the $350 diamond necklace I put on her for Christmas and the carat diamond she is getting for Valentines day (to replace the original engagement ring I gave her awhile back) Anyways... Enjoying my birthday by watching American Idol with my 6 month old and my 2 1/2 year old... woopee! :)