ACDSee 7 application error

Tungsram

Everytime I close ACDSee, I get an application error popup with the following message...

ACDSee7.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7c911e58" referenced memory at "0x2f2f3a73".  The memory could not be "read".  Click OK to terminate the program.

The application seems to run fine and I can find no references to this problem through ACDSee support forums or knowledge base.

Web searches are turning up few results too, and these types of errors can be caused by seemingly anything. This is the only program I get the error on, and I have reinstalled WindowsXP to try and eliminate it.

Any help is appreciated.

did u try uninstalling acdsee as well? :P

which version of acdsee 7 r u using? there is an update i think its build 61

hmm, wierd u've went to acdsee forum yet u registered with msfn and ask it here? why not ask it in acdsee forum????

did u try uninstalling acdsee as well?
But of course.
which version of acdsee 7 r u using? there is an update i think its build 61

Yes I am using build 61. There are no other updates available.

hmm, wierd u've went to acdsee forum yet u registered with msfn and ask it here? why not ask it in acdsee forum????

Well, even though I've not participated, I've watched this forum for a long time and find it to be a great resource. Upon examining ACDSee's forums, I found it less that "impressive" as far as answers and responsiveness. Call me crazy, but I feel I could respect the users here and they can probably offer me better solutions.

By the way, there's build 62 out. I know because they (ACD) emailed me to say it was out.

I'm using acdsee 7 (wich i paid for and registered) and i have yet to see a crash.

One of my friend is using a (cracked version) and his cheated copy crashes often. I told him to split the expenses to buy it with me but he was to cheap to do so.

That's why i'm curious about your version. :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
One of my friend is using a (cracked version) and his cheated copy crashes often. I told him to split the expenses to buy it with me but he was to cheap to do so

I'm using a cracked version & I'm fine with it! so cool 7.043

BTW, I prefer 5.0