Chocolate Chip Cookie

gamehead200

Well, I was making some chocolate chip cookies with my mother (yes, chocolate chip cookies with my mother :lol: ) and I decided to play around with the dough... Well, I ended it up with this creation (which I'm about to eat) and compared it to my mouse! ;)

I found it funny... :P

http://imagehost.astromike.com/uploaded/cookie-mouse.jpg

Ok, we'll get past the fact that you were baking cookies with your mom. But don't you think it is a little unfair showing people chocolate chip cookies that your aren't going to share with them?

Changed my mind. Isn't it sweet, gamehead200 was baking cookies with his mom. She make you wear an apron? :D

Thanks gamehead200. If I can talk her into it, I have niece who can bake really good cookies. And I think its cool you bake cookies with your mom. I can't stand to be in the same room as my mom.

duhh..i cant see the pic..it doesnt load:(

Well the cookie looks moist and tasty. It's as big as your computer mouse and covered in chocolate chips. It appears to still be warm because it left a chocolate mark on the napkin. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

duhh..i cant see the pic..it doesnt load:(

Well the cookie looks moist and tasty. It's as big as your computer mouse and covered in chocolate chips. It appears to still be warm because it left a chocolate mark on the napkin. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lol, ill try to make those cookies, thanks for sharing the recepie :thumbup