Check this game out!

FthrJACK

Crispy, why are you running such a machine!? i can get machines that old for free from college and the local household dump.

go check your local "dump it" they pull computers and fridges out of the rubbish, and washing machines too, for recycling reasons, you can just go down and ask to take what you want, hell take the whole pile of machines home and build something out of it for nothing.

you might find a broken PIII pc there and salvage some of the parts!

before anyone says something bad about doing this... even people such as Bill gates used to do this, dumpster diving is the tech geeks/hackers best friend.

Alternativley buy a new pc from my store when its open crispy heheh :rolleyes::)

• 4 weeks later...

man i so wish this game would come out for pc.. im sick of waiting! theres no good pc games out just now, all holding back for new years and xmas :)

New World Order looked promising but in the end it sucked andthe beta was less buggy and beter looking than the final game, i hate it when they do that, dumbasses have shot themselves in the face, release a buggy game (eg warrior kings, GTA3 on PC .. etc) and it flops immediately, loads of discs get taken back to The GAME and the price drops within weeks. nobody plays it and no servers stay online.. the game dies and the software companies money does too.. man sometimes i wonder what monkeys make games come out on deadlines... and yet others hold games back waaaay too long just for release clash issues. i dont care if splinter cell or halo is out on XBOX and not on PC.. im STILL NOT BUYING A **** XBOX, ITS JUST AN UNDER POWERED PC.

grrr :rolleyes:

yes sed, and you get charged $50 for the privilage of playing games you already paid for online, not only that but you also have to pay $5 per level to download new levels for Splinter Cell.

scuse me if i feel im being bent over and a huge rubber gloved hand is heading towards my a** minus lube.