"Stand Alone" Applications

durex

yamipod, but thats only to access your ipod so not really useful for most people

yes true, but most small stand alone appz are made for one or two specific tasks. so unless you have the need for it its useless.

will add those tomorrow. thanx.

@dl, dreamweaver updated the links when i moved the index page, it didnt do a very good job though :lol:

@dl, dreamweaver updated the links when i moved the index page, it didnt do a very good job though  :lol:

@inonit

No problem. Gave me a chance to do more surfing on the web. Like I need an excuse to do that. :D Either way, I have a couple of progs to check out now. Thanks.

also, yamipod is a good music player if the computer ur on doesn't have itunes to play off your ipod and u cant install programs :whistle: . put that in the read me.

also, the stuff here is pretty cool

Edited by sven

• 3 weeks later...
NoTrax Browser - Does not write anything to registry, cache is erased when browser is closed. No javascript or ActiveX. 100% anonymous surfing. I have it on my USB flashdrive (registered ver.) and only takes about 2Mb.

Love this Program!! :thumbup Highly Recommend! :D

Thanks for the link. The new version will work off of a Floppy. Only takes two files and a total space of 1.16mb - if running off a floppy (notrax.exe & notrax.lic);

3mb if running via windows programs dir.

• 5 months later...
someone know a standalone freeware ftp client ?

FileZilla is what you need... and its a great free ftp client to boot.

http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/

If memory serves me right, you need to make sure you make some special selections during installation, like to store the data in an xml file rather than the registry or something if you want it to be stand alone.