[Desktops] 2005

@ripken204: Give me a few days and I'll write a basic SPU tutorial, k? Be patient, it'll be well worth the wait, I promise. :)

@wolf7448: Turn off your caps-lock key, noob. Don't you know that the louder you yell, the less people will listen?

Also, one man's "clutter" is another man's bliss. Since you're a self-described newbie, you might want to be a bit more polite. Otherwise you'll quickly find that others aren't very eager to help you when you need it.

Here's a good link fer ya: http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

self distracted newbe eh? just because i voice my oppinion thats what i am? and it says ur an newbe so...:huh:

self distracted newbe eh? just because i voice my oppinion thats what i am? and it says ur an newbe so...:huh:

I was pointing out that there are better ways to voice your opinions besides being rude to other members by yelling at them. Whatever, act however you please, dude. Good luck with that.

Edited by coyotewrw

Check my current work desktop (right).

Custom Samurize config I've been playing with.

Background came from DeviantArt I think

ONatural Blue Visual Style

Icons from DeviantArt

Invisible icons in use

My old work Desktop (left).

Basicly all of this was from samurize.com as it came with a great config I used for a while until I created my own.

post-77572-1130169478_thumb.jpg

post-77572-1130496654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mental_McClean

Here's mine:

33dc.th.jpg

46aw.th.jpg

51xj.th.jpg

forgive my ignorance, but what is that "console" thing? it seems like a command prompt but... transparent?! I definetly want one of those! Where can I get one?

Thks

I was pointing out that there are better ways to voice your opinions besides being rude to other members by yelling at them. Whatever, act however you please, dude. Good luck with that.

U kno what i'm sorry, i was rude and i shouoldent have been and i have a tendancy to do that some times so sry man, it took alot of effort to make your desktop and i will vote for it :)

U kno what i'm sorry, i was rude and i shouoldent have been and i have a tendancy to do that some times so sry man, it took alot of effort to make your desktop and i will vote for it :)

Hey, no worries bro. I could've been more polite myself. Good on you for being big enuff to apologize. Peace. :)

("self distracted"... didn't want to admit it at the time, but that had me chuckling for quite a while. :P Nice turn-of-phrase, dude! )

Edited by coyotewrw

Ok.. I lied. I said I wouldn't do my laptop again, but it's changed a bit... and I love it.

Clean

Laptop-2005-10-27-clean-small.png

Dirty

Laptop-2005-10-27-dirty-small.png

VS - Sentinel by ChaNinja (slight mod - not to be released, don't have permission)

Wallpaper - Ripped from someone elses screenshot over at Samurize.com :P

Icons - Elements Icons (from deviantArt)

AveDesk 1.3 with working FTP desklet (that's what's below the Winamp desklet) :thumbup

Winamp skin - Multipass

Any other questions just ask.

P.S. - I'd rather that my desktop be a finalist, before any one suggests this. My laptop already won last month, so I should enter something else. :)