Small, Medium, Large

redder

peh not really funny imo.

No, it's not funny unless you see the same stuff going on around you. It's ridiculous when you go to a fast food burger stand and the new sizes are 'large', 'extra large' and 'super size' when they were 'regular', 'large' and 'extra large'. I guess there must have been a time when they were 'small', 'medium' and 'large'.

Mind you, when I ordered a large chocolate milk shake at McD's, it was setting off my gag factor before I could finish it. Way to much.

Edit> Did you see the article in the paper about the midget psychic that had escaped from prison? The title was 'Small medium at large".

i see it don't worry, we've starbucks here as well :D and whatever u got there we have it :D

but in where i live, ppl are used to having 3 different sizes, so if u say i want a small cup they'll give u "tall", and they'll give u "grande" if u say medium and etc.... the words don't really matter as long as they understand u. and frankly if the guy on the counter was to give me the wrong one i'd slap him :P lol, he shoudln't be qualified to work at starbucks..

ok gamehead and sven stop watching cartoon network, esp southpark, heh, that i believe have more "bad" words then any other cartoon or movie i've yet to see...

ok gamehead and sven stop watching cartoon network, esp southpark, heh, that i believe have more "bad" words then any other cartoon or movie i've yet to see...
LOL, hum... maybe i should lay off watching any tv at all these days. too F***ing bad :lol:

What the hell is TV? :blink:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, hum... maybe i should lay off watching any tv at all these days. too F***ing bad :lol:

What the hell is TV? :blink:

:lol:

:rolleyes: I don't know whats TV as well, I've stopped watching that box when I got Internet... talk about getting a life...

• 4 months later...