IE wont work :(

BombaTwist

did u use any registry cleaner?

hmm well did u update those definitions?

u must have done something, it cannot just stop working...

anyways 1 other thing u can try though i doubt its going to work

go to display prop, then customize desktop, and first remove ie from desktop then re-enable it,

also iexplore.exe doesn't exist in system32 folder??? it is under program files\internet explorer....

also in windows's dllcache folder...

try to open ie from that folder...

if this doesn't work try looking into google and MS kb articles...

did u use any registry cleaner?

hmm well did u update those definitions?

u must have done something, it cannot just stop working...

anyways 1 other thing u can try though i doubt its going to work

go to display prop, then customize desktop, and first remove ie from desktop then re-enable it,

also iexplore.exe doesn't exist in system32 folder??? it is under program files\internet explorer....

also in windows's dllcache folder...

try to open ie from that folder...

if this doesn't work try looking into google and MS kb articles...

where do i get a registry cleaner? and i did update definitions, i tried looking the thing under system32 and wasnt there, tried to run from program files folder and didnt work.

no i'm telling u not to run it.

i thought u ran a reg clean program and thought that it caused the ie problem, so don't run it.

so since u haven't run any reg clean program that cannot not be the reason,

so focus on the virus issue,

also 1 thing i've noticed since u're on the board, either u're not protecting your computer properly or u're playing with it too much, bc by looking at your posts u've many many problems like this one.

so set up some security on your comp. install a anti-virus, install a firewall, install adware programs, install pop-up blockers. if u're on cable or dsl u can also enable hardware firewall...

don't get me wrong, i'm just trying to tell u that these problems are the things that can easily be fixed with the right tools, and u won't run into problems when u often update the definitions (virus, adaware..etc..)

and u don't have to pay a penny for those tools, there are many free alternatives......

anyways hope u find your solution..

in the mean while try another browser..run spybot s&d, webroots spysweeper etc. etc. get a free virus cleaner and scan your hdd, well actually its a better idea to get norton boot time scanner, it'll scan your hdd from dos, and since there will be no other programs running no other programs will interfere with norton and they won't try to shut or fool norton..