When does your holidays start?

prathapml

We give three days around Christmas and New Year which invariably gets blended into one longer vacation around a weekend by adding a day or two. Me, I take the whole week off and call it my annual week vacation.

Seasons greetings to all.

P.S. How about you prathapml? :)

Heh, if one would like to define having leisure time (or being free of work) as a vacation/holiday, then I have none. And I like it, since free-time translates to nothing brought-in. ;)

Oh well.... it don't matter, since half your life is forced busyness, and the other half (old age) forced leisure, lol.

Heh, if one would like to define having leisure time (or being free of work) as a vacation/holiday, then I have none.

Oh well.... it don't matter, since half your life is forced busyness, and the other half (old age) forced leisure, lol.

:D I am going to venture a guess that some of that is self imposed. Wish I and some others around me had the same (similar) drive/ambition/dedication. Best wishes prathapml.

what? theres something called a winter holiday???

i thought i was always on holiday at school...... couldn't someone have informed me that school had started?!?!?!

im the same times as gamehead :rolleyes:

except no bash, im going up north

There's a ten day official for schools, from 21st Dec to 31st DEc, though I don't think we at the shore need it. The min. temp here is about 13 degrees C lolz. But those up north can have as much as 3 months since the roads are snowed up.

But I don;t have any, currently candidate for uni(versity) I have to go to my father's computer store, so that's it. Morning 9:00 to 4:00 evening.