HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

These are the hotfixes I see with clean XP+SP2, with the order in the update page.

KB885835.exe

KB888302.exe

KB890047.exe

KB885250.exe

KB891781.exe

KB867282.exe

KB888113.exe

KB873333.exe

KB890175.exe

KB885836.exe

KB873339.exe

KB886185.exe

I tried to /integrate: KB867282 and I don't get any error message but it doesn't do anything  :blink:

What folder should i keep to integrate to my i386 source.

Security Update Replacement This update replaces the update that is included with Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-038. That update is also a cumulative update. This update also replaces the update that is included with Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-040. That update is also a cumulative update for Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1.

@Incroyable HULK

I was talking about the two different folders when i have extracted the Hotfix

made of 2 subfolders rtmgdr and rtmqfe each containing 9 files after extraction.

Comparing update_w2k.inf with update_w2k_RTMQFE.inf shows only differences with shdocvw.dll registry entries.

browseui.dll Binary file is identical
cdfview.dll Binary file is identical
iepeers.dll Binary file is different
inseng.dll Binary file is different
mshtml.dll Binary file is different
shdocvw.dll Binary file is identical
shlwapi.dll Binary file is identical
urlmon.dll Binary file is different
wininet.dll Binary file is different

which one should we use to slipstream to i386 source:

RTMQFE or RTMGDR content.

I'm using XPCREATE by GM to build my UA install. I don't install the HF from RunOnce or a batch file at end of install.

@ Ryan : If you're interested, i've updated myself your pack with the new critical patches. Do you want the INF ? That may speed up your work if you're currently doing it. However some of these hotfixes are non-international, so you may have to modify the checksum and the date of them in the INF because i put the french versions.

Apparently you missed the fact that WindowsUpdate came up clean :rolleyes:. That was the point of the screenshot afterall...

I've already got them integrated.

The /integrate command uses the GDR versions of the files. I use the QFE ones for my pack. I know I've posted the MS KB article NUMEROUS times before which explains the differences. Heck, I'm pretty sure I have even in this thread. Do some searching and you'll hopefully find the answer you're looking for.

TheCrowX - to get the output I had in the screenshot, you need to use the qfecheck program (which can be downloaded from MS).

Otherwise, I think running systeminfo from a command prompt will list installed hotfixes as well - however that only lists them from the registry without verifying file integrity like qfecheck.

I have a NetFramework that is totally silent that integrates the latest patch. kb886903

Will anyone offer to host them as well?

Filesize 11.7 MB

Your Download-Link (english): http://rapidshare.de/files-en/562807/netfxsp11.exe.html

Your Download-Link (german): http://rapidshare.de/files-de/562807/netfxsp11.exe.html

thanks to LaptoniC

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=268878

i used his script as a base.

thanks also to the original author of the script bitmonster

I add a couple of my own code and tweaks.

The installer is totally silent u wont see anything. As in totally silent. Inspiration from RyanVM's release.

i created a new virtual xp pro sp2 system and updating it.

these are what i have found:

High Priority Updates

KB888302

KB890047

KB885250

KB891781

KB867282

KB888113

KB890830

KB873333

KB885835

KB890175

KB873339

KB886185

KB885836

and one OPTIONAL

KB887797

totally they are 14 without .net and high mat and journal viewer...

The /integrate command uses the GDR versions of the files. I use the QFE ones for my pack.  I know I've posted the MS KB article NUMEROUS times before which explains the differences. Heck, I'm pretty sure I have even in this thread.  Do some searching and you'll hopefully find the answer you're looking for.

Did i forget to use the Search button before asking ? ;)

Not the one i was searching for but it answers my question:

RyanVM how to SVCPACK update