Screw Capcom

hyunkeru

Ummm so wait...it IS going to be released on GC...so are you just mad casue its being released on more then your console... thats kinda strange..but ok.

But ya look foward to the relase of the New zelda, that will for sure only be on GC, and it is a truly great game

|Drew|

this is simple...

Computer + Emmulator + Rom/CD/DVD = Best Gaming Console ever

I got...

NES

SNES

Gameboy

Sega Genesis

PSX

PS2

DreamCast

GameCube

all on my computer :P

and wasn't it Capcom that went bankrupt? or was that Akklaim? (Spelling?)

Should or shouldn't we talk about emulator here. Anyway, I don't like that is capcom said GC is the only console will have RE4. RE 0 is only game I played on GC so far. I personally think most of the games on GC is kind of childish. My younger brother plays it all the time, but not me. I like PS2 better. I will buy a game for PS2 even if it releases on both PS2 and GC. PS2 rocks. What do you guys think? :thumbup

ps2 emulator? which one u got? is it good?

Its called pcsx2 you can get it and look at screenshots here.. http://www.pcsx2.net/

also.. after reading the forum.. apparently Grand Theft Auto San Andreas DOES NOT work on pcsx2..

only game that they show that has had problems is Dragonball2 *you can see it on the site at the top of the screenshots* all the triangles are screwed up. but as for my games.. all my games work wonders but i'm usings a keyboard.. so i'll probably make a controller soon.

Should or shouldn't we talk about emulator here.

Emulators aren't illegal if your talking about breaking the rules... so long as you OWN the games that you play. all my games i Own and still have all the original cartriges and CD's so i'm not breaking any laws. :D

I like PS2 better. I will buy a game for PS2 even if it releases on both PS2 and GC. PS2 rocks. What do you guys think?

I had a PS2 till my sister sold it :} but looking back on some of the mods for XBox like bigger hard drive networking etc.. i really wish i had gotten an Xbox. I only got a PS2 cause thats what my friends and family have. but i should've bought the Xbox so that we woudl've had 2 gaming consoles.. oh well :P

• 2 weeks later...

I know wat ya mean i brought a GC for all the Resident Evil Games cuz a Huge Fan them but when i turned down a PS2 for a GC i laffed at guy saying i can play all Resident Evils on GC but i think hes got the last laff