ebay use

Famer

@everyone could you please post your experiences with ebay, im thinking of using it. and just wonder if any one here has had any problems, like unsent items items that did not match what was in the picture ect. Thanks

my dads been using ebay for about 3 years now, bought lots of stuff off of Ebay and got all the stuff that he ordered without any trouble.

there are SOME stuff out there that is BS but those are the things that are like 20 million dollars... such as an F-15 Eagle Military Jet.... or Doom3 before it hit the shelves. but who would bid on something thats 20 million?! also.. people like too joke around and put things like.. a Used condom... a half eaten donut.. a half eaten penut butter and jelly sandwhich... yea.. lol

best suggestion is use another bank account. one just for online purchases.. if anything goes bad the person would get like 500 dollars insted of 200K dollars.. or whatever..

I've bought and sold items. Not yet had a problem with them.

also i've done the transactions with paypal. transfered the exact amount of money from my bank to paypal. so i think paypal might be more secure. though with SSL stuff thesedays i'm not sure if they can get 200K unless its some crazy hacker???

though with SSL stuff thesedays i'm not sure if they can get 200K unless its some crazy hacker???

never know with these current day hackers lol, i've heard of people losing everything cause of identity theft... well.. 200K may be pushin it as most banks would see that and make 100% sure it was the actual person. and most banks only allow around a 300 dollar withdrawl per day... well around here that is..

i'm the super paranoid kind of person, even if its a transaction for 100 dollars or more.. or if i knew that i was gonna be doing lots of internet shoping.. i'd make another account and only put like 1000 dollar limit on it.

I've used ebay and paypal for quite a while too (I do a big part of my shopping online too) and I never had a prob. Just play it safe and don't go for what seems too good to be true and such offers (a little common sense goes a long way).

I've used ebay for probably 5 years now

Yep, common sense is the rule to follow

BUT, read the shipping/handling stuff

good priced items, specially with puter stuff usually whacks you on the shipping.

like $30 for a $17 computer case

and that's common, just know to look for that and read the description in detail