Cricket

prathapml

Do you follow cricket?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow cricket?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is cricket!

Considering that a lot of people here come from cricket-playing regions of the world....

You know that the ICC Champions Trophy 2004 (one-dayer matches) is being contested in England (10th to 25th September).

So how many of people here are following (I mean, playing it or keeping track of what happens or having an interest in it...) the game internationally?

If you do like cricket, then tell which team you like, and your favourite player!

Vote in the poll as well.

I voted yes.

Coming from India.

Favourite team - Australia

Favourite Player - Sachin Tendulkar

---------------

Australia are playing wonderfully. Literally a clinical decimation of opposition. Good balance of batting and bowling. And Sachin, of course he's known across all cricketing nations. Sad though, that his injury had to make him sit out of the ICC official tournament.

These are the countries that have full-fledged cricket teams and are participating in the championship - England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya.

These countries have amateur/part-time teams - Scotland, Netherlands, US, maybe more.

im following the icc cup. I watched the india-pakistan match today, ok well caught the end of it ( was at work all day). Anyways with me being a pakistani british i want pakistan to win the icc cup, they beat india today; too bad prathapml.

Yeah, they indeed are the favourites.

Ricky Ponting is very good in thinking on-his-feet, so to say, and always does the right moves for the team. Now he's come a long way from the days when he was regarded to be a wayward youngster (his brawls and all).

Come 25th and the champion will be decided, but we continue beyond that - let's see how many more among us are into cricket!

Ha ha.... :lol:

Never knew animals other than Homo Sapiens (humans) could play sports!

Cricket with a criquet? LOL

@crahak

Please make that a link to the file, because having the image in-line (as above) makes the page difficult to read without scrolling!