So many guests

Reverend

Maybe its because Microsoft endorsed MSFN as a Expert Site (or something like that)?

Maybe its because we all have better hair cuts than BG?

Maybe its because we are cheap, ez, and Phree?

Maybe its because the other forums don't have piaqt? Na. :)

As everyone can testify, I don't take crap, I give it. :) The fact that I'm a member just means that i have impeccable taste.

I'll second that :rolleyes:

By the way, I certainly did not mean to imply anything unkindly towards anyone, specially pia, or theforum, or anyone. After hours on a PC at work, in-out of forums here at home, I get wishy washy with my comments. Sorry, if I offended anyone.

As everyone can testify, I don't take crap, I give it. :rolleyes: The fact that I'm a member just means that i have impeccable taste.

I'll second that :D

By the way, I certainly did not mean to imply anything unkindly towards anyone, specially pia, or theforum, or anyone. After hours on a PC at work, in-out of forums here at home, I get wishy washy with my comments. Sorry, if I offended anyone.

It's ok msn,i just misread your post. :):D

Guest ftboomer
Possibly could also be something to do with gameover for Neowin, users feel compelled to breeze into to see what MSFN have to offer.

If you build it they will come!!!  :)

That's what did it for me. I was a long time, 5-10 times a day Neowinian. Since their demise, I needed a fix and happened upon MSFN. Now i'm here 5-10 times a day. Thanks for keeping a tech news junkie hyped.