foobar2000 - Inno Setup Released!

1chaoticadult

@drthawhizkid

can i put this in RunOnceEx.cmd?

like this way?

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "foobar2000 0.8.3" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\FooBar2000\foobar2000.exe /S" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 2 /D "TASKKILL /F /IM fooassoc.exe" /f

or i need a cmdline.txt that call a "foobar.cmd"?

mrmr

P.S.

Your work is great...btw space is my priority B)

@mrmr

Yes that's the way u can do it in runonceex. I understand about space by the way.

@war59312

Thanks for ur motivating comments. Its because of msfn members like you, that I keep maintaining this installer.

@cypherbit

I think I fixed the problem u are having with the installer. Im uploading a newer revision of 0.1p that should fix ur problems. (I'll update the first post when its uploaded) Thanks for the feedback.

Tested your newest 0.1p version using /SAVEINF for Recommended settings and then /LOADINF ... fb2k installs silently with recommended settings just like it should I don't get that scheduler or any other error. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you drthawhizkid now I can move to my other problem apps ;)

hallo...again :P

using this:

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "foobar2000 0.8.3" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\foobar2000\foobar2000_0.8.3.exe /S" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 2 /D "TASKKILL /F /IM fooassoc.exe" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 3 /D "%systemdrive%\install\foobar2000\foobar2000_components_SFX.exe /s /W" /f

The ****, association window appear...

Someone know a workaroud?

Maybe, "s" instead of "S"?

mrmr

EDIT:

it need "S"...btw, the problem is that RunOnceEX doesn't call TASKKILL till the end of previous command (%systemdrive%\Install\foobar2000\foobar2000_0.8.3.exe /S)

...and fooassoc.exe is a part of it...

****!!!

@mrmr, you have two options. One you can try my Autoit Script which automatically selects everything in the association window and closes it (its attached below) or you can download sleep.exe from unattended.msfn.org and put sleep xx in between foobar2000_0.8.3.exe and your taskkill command. xx = amount of seconds. For my foobar2000 script look here. It should be on the first or second page of the thread. http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=20197

in version 0.1q, why have you removed the "recording" plugin ?

it was useful when you wanted to record streaming radios for example.

it seems the last 0.1r version doesn't contain it too.

i think i will not use it anymore cause you removed encoders plugins too :(.

but you must have good reasons.