foobar2000 - Inno Setup Released!

1chaoticadult

Just wanted to let you all know that this installer is illegal under the terms of the foobar2000 license. drthawhizkid, if you wish to continue distributing this installer, please discuss this matter with Peter Pawlowski (the foobar2000 developer) privately. He can be contacted through the HydrogenAudio forums under the username zZzZzZz.

First of all canar this a personal project. I really made this installer for me not others initially. Also you should have email or pm concerning this issue. This thread is not for issues such as the one you described. Also I made this installer because of a problem with the original installer. If I'm asked to take it down I will. Another thing point me out where this is deemed illegal and who are you to tell me I can't distribute an installer for a program you don't develop? That's for the developer to decide.

Edited by drthawhizkid

First of all canar this a personal project.  I really made this installer for me not others initially.  Also you should have email or pm concerning this issue.  This thread is not for issues such as the one you described.  Also I made this installer because of a problem with the original installer.  If I'm asked to take it down I will.  Another thing point me out where this is deemed illegal and who are you to tell me I can't distribute an installer for a problem you don't develop?  That's for the developer to decide.

You're being officially asked to take this project down. I'm in contact with Peter about this issue via IRC, and he's requested me to take this action. If you have a problem with the original maintainer, post in the foobar2000 forum. Case, the installer's updater, will be glad to help you work through whatever issue you have. This is illegal according to the EULA terms of the installer, which is the only means of official distribution. Furthermore, as this project is illegal, it does not comply with the Terms of Service of the MSFN board, making it a public matter as well.

First of all canar this a personal project.  I really made this installer for me not others initially.  Also you should have email or pm concerning this issue.  This thread is not for issues such as the one you described.  Also I made this installer because of a problem with the original installer.  If I'm asked to take it down I will.  Another thing point me out where this is deemed illegal and who are you to tell me I can't distribute an installer for a problem you don't develop?  That's for the developer to decide.

You're being officially asked to take this project down. I'm in contact with Peter about this issue via IRC, and he's requested me to take this action. If you have a problem with the original maintainer, post in the foobar2000 forum. Case, the installer's updater, will be glad to help you work through whatever issue you have. This is illegal according to the EULA terms of the installer, which is the only means of official distribution. Furthermore, as this project is illegal, it does not comply with the Terms of Service of the MSFN board, making it a public matter as well.

My issue won't be solved because it would require too much so forget it.

It's funny how a person with 3 posts has the nerve to say this to me.  And since you are in contact with Peter via IRC.  Post something he said then.

Well, since you asked:

[12:43]Canar: o_O anyone seen this before? http://onechaoticadult.home.att.net/

[12:43] Canar: "FB2K Xtreme"

[12:44] DEATH: someone tell him that repacks are verboten now ?

[12:44] DEATH: unless you are Case or have my written permission

FYI, the proper English translation of "verboten" is "forbidden".

[13:08]DEATH: Canar: feel free to sue them in my name and take any money you get from the lawsuit too
[13:42]Canar: xtreme "developer" responds: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=246796

[13:43] DEATH: nice

[13:47]GambitMat: "Post something he said then."

[13:47] DEATH: can i flood ascii goatse so you have something meaningful to quote ?