XPlode v2.00

Wraith

So I guess nobody else wants 2.00 ?

I'm right here - been following this......

But I seriously don't have the time to test it right now - all the best to you ppl for testing and fixing bugs. :P

I'll have maybe 1-2 months till I re-make my uA CD. That's when I probably will move to v2.00 from 1.00.

@Rico.JohnnY

I don't mean to be rude or something, but......

PLEASE REMOVE THE **** TEXT ABOVE AND ATTACH IT INSTEAD

. (it is too much text to have in a post, make it a text document and attach it to the post)

Its making the page a bit un-easy on the eyes.

Well, that's explainable....

No one can be everywhere at once (that ability is only vested in Aaron, LOL - he seems to have super-human abilities).

OK, and now that I notice - in addition to Rico.JohnnY, maybe MCT could help as well by attaching, instead of pasting the entire log (in their respective posts above). Else, this one's gonna be a second "Registry Tweaks...." type of thread.

wow I've been away from xplode for a long time. haven't realized this thread either.

time to do some testing :)

I was pretty happy with v1 though biggrin.gif

@alanoll u're working on 5.05? :)

ow and I can't help but agree on removing that big lines of entire log.

hello mod-o :) anyone want to fix that laugh.gif (signs of me getting tired and bored, sleeping in t-5)

Well, going from people's logs, there doesn't seem to be a plugin usage issue by anyone. Very, very, very good.

I should point out that the XPlode.exe in that zip is almost complete - pretty much the only stuff I need to do now is plugins.

I'll let everyone guess what I'm writing today. :P

Here's a "preview" of one of the display plugins:

selecttest.png

If you see that and think: "****, that's s***ty compared to the old one", just wait... it's not the only one I'm going to make ;)

Besides, that one will probably change a bit anyways. I'll see how things go.

Note that it is a selective install. XPlode has the functionality to do so built in, just depends on the display plugin whether or not to implement it.

Again, test this attachment, and report results.

xplode2plugtest.zip

Oh, so then we're going to have the functionality of XPlode, AND of XPdeploy (XPdeploy works a bit like WIHU, for those of you who don't know) in one tool. That's something to look forward to. :w00t:

I hope changing modes between the 2 types (rather it is 2 plugins I think) is just a matter of an XML property somewhere?