XPlode v2.00

Wraith

It's working for me! Looks nice, but for now (sleepy) no time to screw up the stylesheet configuration...

One thing pulled my attention, and that is when you Deselect a main thing...let's say "Registry Tweaks" then the remaning parts under that one still stay selected!!

So in that case i would think... still installing those ...!!??

Or is that just my way of stupid thinking ? :blushing:

The checkboxes aren't used at the moment, they're just placeholders.

As I said before, the code isn't complete, and won't be for a while.

At the moment I'm just focusing on plugin loading issues, gradually scaling up the complexity of the plugins. (Hopefully trying to see where it may screw up.)

Seems to be going well though, so I might finish bits of it off and be done with it.

The aim is to have an option in the <display> block to see if it's supposed to be attended or not.

I'll be adding a selected='true' attribute to each item and effect, telling XPlode whether items are selected. If in attended mode, it just means the states of the checkboxes, if unattended it'll determine whether things are installed.

If attended, it'll act like it does now, if unattended these are the things I'll be doing:

• Removing the checkboxes
  • Removing items that aren't selected in the XML
  • Removing the buttons and resizing the window to suit

Now I must stress that ALL of the information I just said applies ONLY to this display plugin. Other ones (when they're written) will depend on things differently.

I was having problems with xplode v.1.1.2 loading plugins, so per Wraith's suggestion I downloaded the display test from the above link. I unzipped to a new folder and copied the 5 plugins to that directory as well (I think that is what is supposed to happen). Xplode2 can't seem to load the XPlodeFullDisplay.xip now. It doesn't say anything about the plugins. I have attached my logfile.

UPDATE: On the machine that I have no problems running xplode v.1.1.2 I also have no problems running v.2.

XPlode2.log

• 2 weeks later...