Anybody still have SP2 build 2055?

Jazkal

Wonder why the links don't work. Anyways, for those still looking for the older Termsrv.dll, here it is

All you need to do is copy this in your i386 folder if you are creating an unattended CD. I already corrected the Checksums with ModifyPE.

(Don't add the ZIP file, add the termsrv.dl_ inside the ZIP)

If you want to just update your current install follow the instructions posted on the forum.

Don't forget to update your registry.

Termsrv.zip

Edited by Gee

The bits to be replaced in RTM has already been found!

You can get concurrent sessions in XP Pro SP2, RTM! Its just a slight modfication...

Okay, I just searched the forums and Google and can't find any info for a patched termsrv.dll Build 2180.

Can you steer me in the right direction?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I followed the original instructions but now the Terminal Server service will not start at all.

Event viewer shows this error: Event ID: 1017. Source: TermService. The terminal server service failed to start because this is not a terminal server computer.

As a consequence Fast User Switching cannot now be enabled and the Remote Desktop tab is missing from System Properties.

Any ideas?

I undeed all the steps and reinstalled termsrv.dll build 2180. TermServer started working again, the Remote tab reappeared and Fast User Switching worked again.

I then used Sala's installer. For some reason I also had to fix this problem: [url="http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323497&"]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...b;en-us;323497&[/url].

Anyway everything's working now.

• 4 weeks later...