Anybody still have SP2 build 2055?

Jazkal

hey.. im also interested in getting this working.. currently running sp2 final 2180...

how do i import that file into my current sys without making a cd/clean instal ?

I'm working with clean installs in VMWare.

If you already have SFC disabled, then try booting to safe mode and replace the file (after making a backup) in the dllcache and system32 dirs. Not sure this will work, but I think it should.

Be aware, no one has confirmed this will work.

Will try it right now! :)

UPDATE:

Yay! It works!

After replacing the file, just do the following:

Click: Start - Run

And type: regedit

Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Licensing Core

Right-mouse-click on the right pane and create a new DWORD: EnableConcurrentSessions

Double-click the value and type: 1

I really hope that MS integrates this feature into XP at some date. Having to force users to log off just so you can log on and make a few changes is ridiculous. This capability has been native to other OSes for ages now. It's my one ENORMOUS pet peave with XP and one issue that I feel hamstrings XP in comparison to other (non-MS) business-environment OSes. :)

- Ravashaak

lemme get this right before i try...

i grabbed the termsrv.dl_ from an earlier post in this thread...

so i rename that too termsrv.dll ?

then reboot in safe mode and overwrite the one in sys32 dir?

Its really just a cab file. Rename to .cab and expand with winrar...etc. I know some users at work who are gonna be mighty ticked off microsoft decided not to enable concurrent sessions in SP2...sigh.

cheers