HP Deskjet 932c Device Drivers

RBCC

How do I do a silent installation of Hp Deskjet 932C Printer drivers. Also 660/680 C Drivers from the HP Website?  :rolleyes:  :)

John

Follow the guide that can be found at http://unattended.msfn.org, in the section "Device Drivers". If you still have problems after that, re-post your problem and be more specific!

• 4 weeks later...

The drivers that are included in XP are very basic and don't offer all of the features you should have, such as the HP Deskjet Toolbox. This displays how much ink is in your cartrides, allows you to change advanced settings, etc. The newer official drivers may have bug fixes or other improvements as well. :)

If you go to Hp's website and download the drivers for "corporate" users it will be easy. there are no applications just the inf and other support files. you can create a folder within your $oem$ directory and reference it in your .sif file

Happy installing

thanks! yeah, I never use USB on printers because of shortage of USB ports.

BTW, that looks like the regular version...what's the difference in that one?

EDIT: I just realized that HP printer drivers extract to a temp directory on start of install.

Edited by nolookingca

I'm not sure what the differences are with your printer driver. The only reason I'm even remotely familiar with HP printer drivers is because I own a 932c. For mine it doesn't have the cartridge level monitor.