Defraggle your motherdisc!

utln

lmao that link is hilarious, check out the other links on the side. i especially liked the 'changing your graphics card' section, where he uses a grinder to open up the case. this quote is funny...

Count and measure the small black boxes on the shiny green surface on the card, there should be more of them, and a bit thicker.

http://www.datadocktorn.nu/us_kortbyte1.php

:)

Hmmmm..........

It really is quite worrying the amount of information available to you on the Inet !

... Even more worrying is the fact that ppl who do this sort of thing.... keep me in my job ! :)

For some silly other entertainment - or just to worry someone check the New post (by me) on "Had enough of MS and IE?!"

:rolleyes:

ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahaha

lol this web site is so great maybe i'll do the same thing to clean my keyboard and for the defrag i already did it works great loolololol !!!

really i did opened a hard disk and i replug it in the computer but i didn't close the HD and i swear it's funny to watch the HD working !!!! TRY IT !!!

:D:rolleyes::)

i didn't use this specific gloves i just used my hand in a room where i was really electric lololol (i'm kidding u )

FOR WHAT I SAID DO THIS ONLY & ONLY WHEN YOUR H-D IS DEAD IT4S FOR THE FUN

:D:rolleyes::)