Computer-Central (Feature Request & Support Thread)

legacyfan

4 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Wish you well on your new journey - I hope you won't be leaving us behind.

it's not going to be a forum just my private website for my account on here to preserve windows related stuff

Next year I plan to start a new blog and hopefully I can reach out to those suffering alone dealing/living with mental illness and Chiari malformation (kee-AH-ree mal-for-MAY-shun) is a condition in which brain tissue extends into the spinal canal. Especially for those that didn't get the surgery to correct it (death risk is high and only worth it if completely disabled)  It occurs when part of the skull is misshapen or smaller than is typical, pressing on the brain and forcing it downward. I'll have to see as the free options are not all that great and I don't want to for over much money.

Edited by XPerceniol

"a place where tech enthusiast can be tech."

So from what I understand your goal is to make a place where you can transform tech enthusiasts (people) into tech = perform scientific experiments on humans. Please don't! :buehehe:

22 minutes ago, TSNH said:

So from what I understand your goal is to make a place where you can transform tech enthusiasts (people) into tech = perform scientific experiments on humans. Please don't! :buehehe:

But he could be abbreviating the word technology to its abbreviation "tech", but I still find it funny as you said.

Edited by mina7601