Computer-Central (Feature Request & Support Thread)

legacyfan

10 hours ago, jaclaz said:

I was thinking that you could make a short video of when you do these updates, and create a Youtube channel to publish these videos, the simple text description may not transmit to the audience enough the emotions you feel when implementing these updates.

Besides (right now) the site gives a 404:

jaclaz

the site is back up (I restored it from a backup)

Hey, I just checked out your site (on it now) and its looking quite good (or very well ... hehe)

The fonts are much easier on the eyes. Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy and do some good work there, maybe offer support to others struggling in off topic when you have the time, can be a lot and heavy to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders but I consider it to be my purpose.

Mister Blobfish :)

50 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Hey, I just checked out your site (on it now) and its looking quite good (or very well ... hehe)

The fonts are much easier on the eyes. Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy and do some good work there, maybe offer support to others struggling in off topic when you have the time, can be a lot and heavy to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders but I consider it to be my purpose.

Mister Blobfish :)

I also added a link to this thread on the website (in the menu)

• legacyfan changed the title to Computer-Central Support Thread

(important announcement) something happend that required a restore from a backup and the website is reset back to 1.0 and will be rebuild from the beginning and im really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and I'm working on fixing it

Edited by legacyfan