My Browser Builds (Part 4)

The following page is only accessible after login, so the bug is not easily reproducible.
Source URL: https://conciliaweb.agcom.it

Page reproduced by Firefox 52, and by the roytam1 programs from 20230211
a-good.thumb.png.bba428647d12dc8b0eddf3cc7a5c04aa.png

The following image shows the same web page, but the list of practices is missing.
The page is reproduced by Palemoon 32.1.1 from 20230417, and by the roytam1 20230415 programs tested: NM28, S52, S55, IceApe
All Palefill versions tested are irrelevant: martok, roytam1, UCyborg 1.26.3
2-bug.thumb.png.3f3e81260bb41dca3c49a222c68c3fc7.png

Regards

Edited by silverni

silverni, can you provide the output from either the Toolkit Error Console or F12 Browser Console? Don't forget to clear any output before reloading the page.

4 hours ago, Saphir said:

@roytam1

Franklin DM said the following:

".. or maybe VideoJS itself is broken? Only the first video (Disney's Oceans) in their examples page here appears to work fine regardless of the browser in use. The other example videos listed, as well as the one on their front page is broken even in latest Firefox, at least, on my end"

maybe version differs, but the site I used to watch which uses videojs works before the merge of dynamic-import function.

40 minutes ago, roytam1 said:

maybe version differs, but the site I used to watch which uses videojs works before the merge of dynamic-import function.

@roytam1link please, so I can forward to the UXP repo 😎

Thread which shows more likely the case that this video framework rather is broken for now:

https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=29759&sid=90d6499725edde8f4b6be562ad3e083d

Edited by Saphir

25 minutes ago, Saphir said:

@roytam1link please, so I can forward to the UXP repo 😎

Thread which shows more likely the case that this video framework rather is broken for now:

https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=29759&sid=90d6499725edde8f4b6be562ad3e083d

I think there is another report go direct to dbsoft here: https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?p=238997#p238997

2 hours ago, Mima said:

silverni, can you provide the output from either the Toolkit Error Console or F12 Browser Console? Don't forget to clear any output before reloading the page.

I tested Toolkit Error Console, What is F12 Browser Console?

Regards

7 minutes ago, silverni said:

I tested Toolkit Error Console, What is F12 Browser Console?

It's the browser console from the developer tools.

What's the output from the Toolkit Error Console?

3 hours ago, Mima said:

It is indeed a VideoJS issue. I've tried Mercury (fork of Firefox 112), Waterfox, Edge, and Thorium; all of them don't play the forest video.

Even Opera GX can't play this forest video and it's official browser. However, other videos does work.

Edited by BW134

3 hours ago, Mima said:

It's the browser console from the developer tools.

What's the output from the Toolkit Error Console?

I need detailed instructions, I am not a web developer.
I guess I need the report from the page that creates the error.
From the "Toolkit Error Console" window, you can  copy only one item at a time, do you need the whole page?
Do I need to save the contents of the page in a file, and then attach it in a post?
Or is it better to send the file as a personal message?
Greetings

9 hours ago, silverni said:

From the "Toolkit Error Console" window, you can  copy only one item at a time, do you need the whole page?

You only need to copy the relevant errors from the console. If the same error repeats over and over, then don't copy them all; just copy a single instance of it and tell us that that error is repeating. Another pro-tip is that most of the warnings (like the CSP errors marked as warnings) you see is mostly irrelevant and can be ignored.

Do I need to save the contents of the page in a file, and then attach it in a post?

You can do that, but I think this forum software should support "spoiler" tags which should automatically hide the contents of the console output you've pasted. Put it within a code block for better readability and nest it within a spoiler tag for best results.

Or is it better to send the file as a personal message?

Please don't. That's bad netiquette.

Btw, you can access the "F12 Browser Console" with the F12 key, which will toggle the developer tools at the bottom of your browser. Not sure why you didn't get that from the very start...