“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

Sorry, I maybe am not understanding you, this happens to me so it might not be you.

I'd rather not assume and seeing your edit reads "its something else" this has me concerned I might not be communicating correctly.

Not sure what you mean about understanding in the "first degree', but I think you mean have to understand "literally" or "figuratively" speaking. I don't mean to cause confusion or expect others to have to question as I'd rather just lay it out so people don't feel the need to question or read between the lines. I don't intend to mean to be conflicted.

Sorry, again, and regarding falling, I meant that figuratively speaking, I don't usually fall, but only rare occasion from vertigo, but normally I catch myself from going down on the ground. Figuratively speaking when I fall or have a setback its bad and its very hard to get back up (pick myself up to carry on) but I eventually do because the will to survive is stronger than to become victim.

I will write more and you're right about communicating online but I'm socially inept and struggle and don't usually speak unless spoken to first, sad to have to admit that. 

Just eating dinner and will get my mind right after a few days of confusion. I've not said much this week and I didn't feel I was clear thinking and still rely on others to recover and that is not completely independent but....

Edited by XPerceniol

I find it hard to relate to people and many people come and go here and many didn't last long. Hard to explain, people come to try to live on their own and sometimes only last a few months and I'm only of the oldest people here. Both age and seniority. Sometimes I stay hidden and don't even know until somebody tells me and others will ask me as they also don't know. The trouble is, unfortunately the sad reality is, its often homelessness for many and family is disowned them or written them off or can no longer handle they're loved ones anymore. My DD Father made sure before he passed I was at least (somewhat) set but that could all change if the pendulum swings too far as their is zero compassion and empathy for the disabled for the alternative. I get it, and in the end you need to help yourself and expecting others to help when you are at your worst is non-existent anymore. Society is become heartless, and FOR THE LIFE OF ME ... I don't see how people can be ruthless. Sure they would love to for us to vanish and go away, but there are good people have have been either born with unenforceable circumstances and in need of assistance.

Honestly, sometimes, like seems like some cruel joke. :}

13 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Not sure what you mean about understanding in the "first degree', but I think you mean have to understand "literally" or "figuratively" speaking.

Yes, of course...

13 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

but I'm socially inept and struggle and don't usually speak unless spoken to first, sad to have to admit that. 

but why... if you want to ask your neighbors questions - ask them without fear, you might get interesting answers...

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

their is zero compassion and empathy for the disabled for the alternative. I get it, and in the end you need to help yourself and expecting others to help when you are at your worst is non-existent anymore. Society is become heartless, and FOR THE LIFE OF ME ... I don't see how people can be ruthless. Sure they would love to for us to vanish and go away, but there are good people have have been either born with unenforceable circumstances and in need of assistance.

-" their is zero compassion and empathy for the disabled for the alternative....society is hearthless, ruthless" - but why do you think negatively in advance? "Be POSITIVE". Ask people questions and listen to the answers.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:54 AM, msfntor said:

... but why do you think negatively in advance? "Be POSITIVE". Ask people questions and listen to the answers.

Thank you and this was the very first thing I read today when turn on the computers and I needed to be reminded of this. Think negatively in advance and predicting the future (we can not do) worry in advance only is burning hole in stomach. I'm in better shape than some here and I need to realize they need direction and I need to try to be more positive. I mean I smile at them and will say hello (sometimes), but its strange here and everybody keeps to themselves.

I need to be positive and cautiously optimistic, or I am (unknowingly) spreading this disease and poison that is going around :)

I will be MINDFUL and GRATEFUL for what I do have now - those I need to work on - I'm already TRUE AND KIND by default without trying.

Thinking :dubbio:

EDIT: About what you wrote and advice ... your are right about other peoples pain and (sometimes) alll people wan't sometimes is someone to listen without judement. I can do that much. That's all I expect and never ask for help.

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

alll people wan't sometimes is someone to listen without judement. I can do that much. That's all I expect and never ask for help.

Cool! Do this, listen to your neighbors.

"I know I'm blind but no one says "Hello" to me"

Fcs4uq5XEAQGyNB?format=jpg&name=small

Happy Dog @Happydog___ https://twitter.com/Happydog___

Every day, at the same time - she waits for him, he arrives, and they go for a walk. #friendship

FciyNpiWAAUbRqE?format=jpg&name=small

Cute:

https://twitter.com/Happydog___/status/1569055787791548419

Edited by msfntor
added happy dog

Cruelty to animals
A civilized society cannot use mistreatment as an element of entertainment.

N22FKC2Z7JMNIN7EVNCUS24YUA.jpg

Celebration of the Toro de la Vega celebration on Tuesday in Tordesillas.

MANU FERNANDEZ (AP)
EL PAÍS
17 SEP 2022 - 03:00 UTC

Controversy has returned to the Toro de la Vega tournament and shows what it costs to eradicate cruelty to animals in public festivities. The controversy arose after the City Council of Tordesillas (Valladolid) agreed to apply this year a new regulation that allowed the animal to be saetear with harpoons, which prompted the Ministry of Social Rights to go to the Prosecutor's Office to urge the precautionary suspension of the celebration for animal abuse. The Toro de la Vega, whose tradition dates back to the 16th century, is a tournament that until 2016 consisted of chasing and spearing a bull on horseback until it was killed. The prize went to the one who inflicted the mortal wound. After years of bitter dispute, the format was modified in 2016 in compliance with the new regulations approved by the Cortes de Castilla y León, with an absolute majority of the PP, which prohibits death or violence in this type of bullfighting festivities.

In the following years, the tournament was held without injuring or killing the animal, but this year the Tordesillas City Council, also governed by the PP, authorized a new regulation that allowed the use of harpoons eight centimeters long, which is still an instrument of torture. The regulation was finally suspended by the High Court of Justice of Castilla y León at the request of the animal rights party PACMA, when the Public Prosecutor's Office had already refused to suspend the celebration as it saw no evidence of a crime. This discrepancy in the assessment reveals that the legal framework is not as clear as it should be.

In a civilized society it is not tolerable to use animal abuse or suffering as an element of entertainment. But these vexations are inscribed in society, and not only in popular festivals, as evidenced by the profusion of images of extreme cruelty that are spread by social networks in accounts related to hunting. It is incongruent to demand citizens to treat their pets well, as proposed by the new animal welfare law being processed in Congress, and to encourage or tolerate a type of activity and spectacle where obvious mistreatment is practiced, even if a tradition is invoked. This is applicable to celebrations such as the bou embolat, in which fireballs are placed on the animal's horns, the bou al carrer or certain bull runs in which the animals end up in a deplorable state due to the blows they receive and the stress to which they are subjected. In Catalonia there is the paradox that bullfights were prohibited, but the running of the bulls of the bou embolat was maintained. The eight deaths and more than 20 injured, some of them minors, among the participants until Thursday have opened another debate in Valencia about the safety of this type of running of the bulls. There is an increasing need for a more precise regulatory framework to eradicate animal abuse in popular festivities.

When a topic gives a lot to talk about, read everything that needs to be said.

The Cat Raised by a Mouse

AaronsAnimals

The Smallest Parrot you have ever seen - Tiny egg rescue

A Chick Called Albert

Winter Survival Shelter - Sleeping Outside in -25° Weather

Kusk Bushcraft

Winter Camping in a Hot Tent. Alone in the winter forest

Forest Film: camping, off grid cabin and bushcraft