ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

Interesting work,I had never read it.
Consider, however, that theoretically Shors' algorithm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shor's_algorithm

might be able,using a Quantum Computer (such as Google's) to break the 25519 elliptic key implemented in TLS 1.3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curve25519

Although my personal motivation related to confidentiality seems excessive,in my browser I use a Post Quantum Secure Key.

It is also possible to verify the key used at the BrowserLeaks website.
But an easier test is also available.

Edited by Sampei.Nihira

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 2:59 PM, Sampei.Nihira said:

might be able,using a Quantum Computer (such as Google's) to break the 25519 elliptic key implemented in TLS 1.3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curve25519

Although my personal motivation related to confidentiality seems excessive,in my browser I use a Post Quantum Secure Key.

It is also possible to verify the key used at the BrowserLeaks website.
But an easier test is also available.

Quite some time already passed, so it would've been known, yet to this date, the developers declare - it still didn't happen. Will it, ever? We don't know.

"Contrary to popular belief, AES-128 is not broken in practice by quantum computers"

https://blog.cloudflare.com/post-quantum-to-origins/

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Update notification! update.gif

As already reported , the Root Certificates have been updated and are now from 27-02-2024. Here are screenshots of both updaters:

Root-Certificates-27-02-2024-2.png

Root-Certificates-27-02-2024.png

Therefore, my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread) will also be updated as soon as possible. ssuper5sur5.gif

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2024 at 5:06 PM, AstroSkipper said:

As already reported , the Root Certificates have been updated and are now from 27-02-2024. Here are screenshots of both updaters:

Root-Certificates-27-02-2024-2.png

Root-Certificates-27-02-2024.png

Therefore, my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread) will also be updated as soon as possible. ssuper5sur5.gif

FYI, due to the fact that the MSFN forum editor is totally broken and hasn't been working properly for months, especially when it comes to inserting of links :realmad:, I wasn't able to edit my main article ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use the last weeks. Unfortunately, I have to revise and to change some content in this article to be hopefully able again to edit it and to add the links for the new offline Root Certificate Updaters. This all is very annoying and time-consuming. :realmad:

Edited by AstroSkipper

As already reported , the Root Certificates have been updated and are now from 26-03-2024. Here are screenshots of both updaters:

Root-Certificates-26-03-2024.png

Root-Certificates-26-03-2024-2.png

Therefore, my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread) will also be updated if I can somehow trick this crappy forum post editor. tetecontremur.gif

On 3/28/2024 at 10:31 PM, AstroSkipper said:

FYI, due to the fact that the MSFN forum editor is totally broken and hasn't been working properly for months, especially when it comes to inserting of links :realmad:, I wasn't able to edit my main article ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use the last weeks. Unfortunately, I have to revise and to change some content in this article to be hopefully able again to edit it and to add the links for the new offline Root Certificate Updaters. This all is very annoying and time-consuming. :realmad:

After a long and time-consuming editing and fixing of my main article in the form of trial and error, I have been able yet to trick this crappy forum post editor. tetecontremur.gif Once again, many thanks to the causer of the forum post editor breakage and for still not fixing it after a couple of months now! :realmad: Anyway! I will update my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread) as soon as possible.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:29 AM, AstroSkipper said:

After a long and time-consuming editing and fixing of my main article in the form of trial and error, I have been able yet to trick this crappy forum post editor. tetecontremur.gif Once again, many thanks to the causer of the forum post editor breakage and for still not fixing it after a couple of months now! :realmad: Anyway! I will update my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread) as soon as possible.

I have updated my self-created, offline Root Certificate Updaters in the section 11.2.4. Downloads related to Root Certificate Updates (in the first post of this thread). I have created the offline Root Certificate Updaters both from 27.02.2024 and the current ones from 26.03.2024 and added the links to my article.

• 3 weeks later...