What are Windows XP updates released after 31 mar. 2012?

Sergiaws

I downloaded Windows XP Pro x86 in Spanish and installed an unofficial SP4 which has all te updates released after 31 mar. 2012. Remembering that WU don't work, maybe could I find the updates on Microsoft Update Catalog. But, what updates exactly I need to download?

I fail to understand the question completely. Do you want a list of all XP updates 31-03-2012 to 8-4-2014 (EOL). Does your localized unofficial SP4 have documentation with such?

Some such lists were posted around here, but they are usually about how to get a stock a Windows XP SP3 05-2008 install up to 04-2019 POSready level.

( And it is quite a task task to do it manually. Though I have collected these individual updates in my localization, I hope to never use them. Instead prefer cloning images of fully updated installs, that were updated when the auto-update servers were working. )

And this huge topic... It is too big to browse...

Edited by gerwin

The file apparently don't have any documentation because is an exe file. As I told, it has the updates released before 31 mar. 2012, so I want a list of the updates released after that date including also the posready updates which you search and install.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:47 PM, Sergiaws said:

I downloaded Windows XP Pro x86 in Spanish and installed an unofficial SP4 which has all te updates released after 31 mar. 2012.

the unofficial SP4 was meant for the english version only.