Firefox 24 - 52 for ME and 98

KERNEL32.DLL:VerSetConditionMask: This happens, if the exe isn't set Win2000SP4 or higher. KernelEX supports VerSetConditionMask. Make sure that the Firefox.exe and the portable exe are set to XPSP2 or XPSP3.

Does Firefox 31 or 35 run on your machine?

9 minutes ago, MSwin98forever said:

This error was fixed when I set "XPSP2" in registry

Why don't you easy set XPSP2 on the KernelEx Tab of the Firefox.exe file?

11 minutes ago, MSwin98forever said:

KERNEL32.DLL:IsProcessorFeaturePresent.

KernelEx supports IsProcessorFeaturePresent. So I think there is something wrong with your KernelEx installation.

Now look at the Help page on the KernelEx Wiki. Do you have the correct unicows.dll version in your system folder?

Ok, now I saw your upload. I recommend to reinstall KernelEx. It seems you chose the third party installer for the core updates (24). This installer isn't tested here! It installs incompatible reg files of version 18! And delete exact these registry entries of LZDLL.reg and API-MS-Win.reg before you install KernelEx again.

Edited by schwups

39 minutes ago, MSwin98forever said:

MSVCR120.DLL associated with the missing component KERNEL32.DLL:IsProcessorFeaturePresent

IsProcessorFeaturePresent is deactivated by Core.ini for non-NT modes but these lines can be removed. Make sure that Msvcr120 has an appropriate KernelEx setting and that there are no conflicts in the registry in the Kernelex AppSettings, Use a search to see if there are more than one setting for each module, that is, you can not operate with say a mode setting for MSVCR*.DLL of DCFG1 and have MSVCR120.DLL of Win2K nor can you have any with a mode setting and also be disabled, that is, a 1 set in Flags. I use MSVC*.DLL = DCFG1 at this stage as DCFG1 at the moment supports all necessary function requirements.