Firefox Crash

DrWho3000

Can someone help me please

When Firefox crashes it doesn't restore my previous tabs open it , used to (wait a few seconds) , till i had to a fresh install

when it crashed and I reopened FF the restore box would come up, it doesn't anymore.

Even a normal close with FF set to remember my browse and tabs it doesnt it is greyed out and No history even thought it is set to

I have  sessionstore-backups folder with 2 files in

there is no file(s) sessionstore.js  Recovery.js.Recovery.bak Previous.js  sessionstore.bak  sessionstore.bak in profile folder

I have closed FF & reopened, still no tabs & greyed out "Restore Previous Session". I closed FF again

is there any files I need or amendments to about config

thnx

EDIT..................

I have found a sessionstore.js in "some old profile folders although its not in others

can I copy the sessionstore from a old profile in to my new one

Edited by DrWho3000
edit

it hasn't No, it used to i have gone thru the about:config,

still playing

Side one here

another silly one was I was getting flagged with red wavy line for a incorrect spelling, so i was adding to dictionary then realized i can turn of spell check

I assume you've checked that saving browsing history is actually enabled in the settings options?
:dubbio:
Even if it is apparently enabled, try dis-enabling it. closing and re-starting Firefox, and then re-enable it again and do the same again.
:)