[Cancelled by the Author] Extended Kernel for XP (ExtendedXP)

Dibya

10 hours ago, Dibya said:

If two oses are almost similar like xp and 2k3 ,2K then two oses can be developed but otherwise with too many difference will kill the developer . If someone wants to develop vista I will help him but I cannot do my self . 

What about instead of Vista do the XP 64-bit versions add the W7 SP1 Software Compatibility DX10,11.1, USB 3.0, and W10 DX 12.0?

Since you studied XP code more then it would be easier for you?

I wouldn't mind having XP 32-bit and XP 64-bit to dual boot on my computer but later you can do single hybrid XP to do all of it.  XP 64-bit would still keep the user interface and already has built in 128GB support without needing to beta test or worry.  Add USB 3.0 to that version first would be easier?

Edited by 98SE

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:16 PM, heinoganda said:

It is correct that only the latest version can be downloaded, but I have archived offlineinstaller of older Google Chrome versions. With below for the last working version under Windows XP (49) I created my own installer, where at least various components are up-to-date.

:)

version 49?  I have Version 46 on XP working.  Was the V49 official or modified by you to work on XP?

Edited by 98SE

1 hour ago, Dibya said:

For xp x64 try one core api by my friend Samuka. X64 next year 

Focus on the the XP 32-bit Intel USB 3.0 if you can.  I can help with testing the driver.  Can you explain the UEFI problem?  My XP works fine what are you trying to fix?  You are on Z170 Dibya?

1 hour ago, 98SE said:

Focus on the the XP 32-bit Intel USB 3.0 if you can.  I can help with testing the driver.  Can you explain the UEFI problem?  My XP works fine what are you trying to fix?  You are on Z170 Dibya?

XP will not boot on pure EFI systems.

you are probably using a legacy BIOS boot option on your z170 board.

9 hours ago, 98SE said:

version 49?  I have Version 46 on XP working.  Was the V49 official or modified by you to work on XP?

It is the official version 49, but with updated components (Translater, PPAPI Flashplayer ect.) without interfering with the support ending with Windows XP. For a flawless function on websites with modern encryption I use additionally a local HTTPS proxy.

:)

My case I cannot get pure uefi compatible.  Acpi is not functioning I cannot get automatically shutdown, am forced to hold down my power switch to get it work.  My msi board use to love xp even being Z170,  I disabled xhci and my every ports even worked . I have terrible issues with Asus Z170 A . Unfortunately I do not know when my msi Z170 will come from service.  Some capacitors got damaged. 

Just now, Damnation said:

where can i get it? maybe i can help?

Okay I will send you . I am adjusting few more functions for FF54 

Piotrhn is officially said he will be doing it as he found the old kernelex engine. I will be happy to have him and you.

Best of luck to both of you .

30 minutes ago, Dibya said:

Okay I will send you . I am adjusting few more functions for FF54 

Piotrhn is officially said he will be doing it as he found the old kernelex engine. I will be happy to have him and you.

Best of luck to both of you .

Thanks,

did you want my email?

4 hours ago, Dibya said:

My case I cannot get pure uefi compatible.  Acpi is not functioning I cannot get automatically shutdown, am forced to hold down my power switch to get it work.  My msi board use to love xp even being Z170,  I disabled xhci and my every ports even worked . I have terrible issues with Asus Z170 A . Unfortunately I do not know when my msi Z170 will come from service.  Some capacitors got damaged. 

How did you disable XHCI?  Can you explain?  Most Z170 only have xHCI and no more true USB 2.0 ports.  Did your USB 3.0 ports work without any modifications?  How did you damage the capacitors?

Just now, 98SE said:

How did you disable XHCI?  Can you explain?  Most Z170 only have xHCI and no more true USB 2.0 ports.  Did your USB 3.0 ports work without any modifications?  How did you damage the capacitors?

I have tried to over clock my gpu . 

Try to set xhci to hands off 

Yes with out any modifications it worked