nVidia GeForce GTX 900 series drivers for Windows XP (Found)

AnX

EDIT: nVidia ForceWare version 344.11 has been found to support the GTX 900 series on Windows XP x86 and x64.

Original post: Unfortunately for XP users, nVidia has discontinued support for Windows XP on their GTX 900 series GPUs. Maybe an unofficial driver is in the works...?

Edited by AnX

I currently have Windows XP x64 in a dual-boot setup with my FX-8320 8-core/8GB RAM/R7 260X custom built rig. It works extremely fast even on a 500GB SATA Mechanical, and have had no issues with drivers so far. But I did have to hunt down the Pack 3 of Catalyst to get the R7 260X working. Otherwise it was all straightforward with integrating the AMD AHCI driver with nLite, and installing the rest after XP's installed.

Windows XP x64 also detects all CPU cores, RAM, and utilizes them properly. It even managed to beat Windows 7 x64 in benchmarks too.

Edited by AnX

I'm gonna install a GTX 970 into my PC as I find nVidia GPUs to be much more reliable in the long run, and I want better graphics performance. My extremely cheap gt 610 lasted me over 2 years, yet its been no less than 5 months since I'm having issues with this R7 260x. So I'm slapping in a GTX 970, and now that I have XP x64 drivers, it'll be a no-brainer.

Now if only someone would come out with DX11 for XP, we'd be much happier, lol.