Manual slipstream upcoming SP1 for Window 7?

Yes, but you have to extract and edit some files...I cant seem to find the tutorial ATM

Edit: best method is reverse integration, this is what I did a few weeks ago and it was pretty cool

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/use-reverse-integration-to-slipstream-windows-vista-sp1-and-sp2/1249

Edited by ricktendo64

Also in other news, there is no Offline Servicing option for the SP1 standalone update into existing images.

Scenario 3: Creating or updating a custom image

Use this installation method if you have an automated process for reproducing images.When capturing custom images, you can use the Windows OPK or Windows AIK that was released for Windows Server 2008 R2. To update an existing Windows Server 2008 R2 image, boot into the image and then update it with SP1. You can only use an online method to update images with SP1. Also, you cannot install or uninstall SP1 from an offline image of Windows Server 2008 R2. For example, there is no comparable support for the /integrate option from previous versions of Windows.

Online Servicing is the only option, which will cause you to lose a generalize. A slight inconvenience to have to recreate brand new SP1 images from SP1 media, but may end up being easier to manage.

Deployment Guide for Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 and Windows 7 with SP1

Also in other news, there is no Offline Servicing option for the SP1 standalone update into existing images.

Yes that's what it say but we are already slipstreaming SP1 7601.17514.101119-1850. When it is web released I will d/l and compare to see what the differences are but it is working