What is behind the green glass door?

dencorso

Hmm, that sounds a lot like the Chewbacca defense! :ph34r:

I **might** have been applying the fallacy known as Red Herring, but since there are NO judge, jury or even Lawyers, I will still be attempting to succeed ;)

And yes, there are plenty Wookiees among the furry mammals over there...

Actually the Wookiees (except those running around on Kashyyyk) dwell only behind the green glass door and NOT on Endor. :yes:

I **might** have been applying the fallacy known as Red Herring, but since there are NO judge, jury or even Lawyers, I will still be attempting to succeed ;)

Naah, it was just an attempt to a "Kansas City Shuffle", showing some arrogance :ph34r: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Shuffle

If you see Mr. Goodkat or Bennie (Moten) behind the green glass door, please bring (or better carry :w00t: ) them my gratefulness and appreciation for a nice piece of music and a nice movie (which I know they miss over there, the only use of celluloid being for cartoons).

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

• 2 weeks later...

Single quote or double quotes? :whistle: maybe "javascript" is behind the green glass door and we didn't even suspected guessed that ....:w00t:

:lol:

There are guaranteed limitless opportunities applying "this" loophole behind the green glass door :thumbup (if dencorso will allow "it", that is :unsure: )

:D

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There is a smile but no lips :blink:

There are NO smiles, but all look exceedingly happylaugh.gif. And yes, there are no lips, but plenty teeth.newwink.gif

To get back to current affairs (of which there are plenty): although there is NO Rugby World Cup being played there (it is being played in Nieu Zealand, which is obviously NOT behind the green glass doorno.gif), there are plenty of Wallabies, All Blacks, Springbokke and even Azzurri to be seenyes.gif, but NONE of the Les Bleus, or anyone else from the Six Nations, Pumas or American Eagles could be found anywhere.no.gif

• 11 months later...

The issue with the balloons (of which there are an affluence of), is that they can't be inflated due to the fact that there is no air, Helium or even Hydrogenph34r.gif

Naah ;), all the balloons behind the green glass door are not inflated, they use a compressor to aggrandize :w00t: or swell them using a poutpourri (or assortment) of different gasses. :angel

jaclaz

Naah ;), all the balloons behind the green glass door are not inflated, they use a compressor to aggrandize :w00t: or swell them using a poutpourri (or assortment) of different gasses. :angel

But still newwink.gif, since the different gasses are not lighter than air, they will not be flying, but rather hopping on the floor (like common soccer balls)ohmy.gif

That is true if the balloons are cold, but if they are warmed over a sizzling fire they will zoom into the air. :)

NO air, nor atmosphere, unfortunately :( , no sky either, nor horizon only an immense bubble (surrounded by vacuum ;)) of odorless tasteless gasses.

jaclaz

That is true if the balloons are cold, but if they are warmed over a sizzling fire they will zoom into the air. :)

NO air, nor atmosphere, unfortunately :( , no sky either, nor horizon only an immense bubble (surrounded by vacuum ;)) of odorless tasteless gasses.

jaclaz

Well newwink.gif, if you can cook it sufficiently to attain the necessary degree of hotness to keep it thinner than the odorless, tasteless gasses, you might be able to zoom through the upper atmosphere.smile.gif