how to skip user creation after setup complete of windows 7

Hi,

How to Bypass User Creation on First Logon after Setup Complete of Windows 7.

I have Read Articles That Says You Can Skip User Creation By Using Shortcut Key Like ctrl + atl + ? (i don't remember which key is used)

if you have any info share with me.

i don't want to create user.i want to use administrator.

reply to my topic

thanks in advance

Hi,

How to Bypass User Creation on First Logon after Setup Complete of Windows 7.

I have Read Articles That Says You Can Skip User Creation By Using Shortcut Key Like ctrl + atl + ? (i don't remember which key is used)

if you have any info share with me.

i don't want to create user.i want to use administrator.

reply to my topic

thanks in advance

Ctrl+Shift+F2

then run command prompt and type:

net user administrator /enable:yes

net user administrator /active:yes

Otherwise u could do some unattended action n skip user creation, hope it help!

Regards

That's tough, unfortunately you cannot avoid creating a user, the preferred method is to create a dummy user account via your XML (this avoids the prompt during install), then (using setupcomplete.cmd) delete the dummy account and enable the admin account.

See this ancient thread starting at post #7. Microsoft might be able to force you to create an account, but they cannot stop you from deleting afterwards.

SetupComplete.cmd

NET USER Administrator /active:yes
NET USER DummyAccount /DELETE

Also you don't need the auto-login reg setting if you already do it from the XML.

FYI, this is easier than being at the computer hitting ctrl + alt + f2 every installation. (or is it shift + f10)

Edited by MrJinje

That's tough, unfortunately you cannot avoid creating a user, the preferred method is to create a dummy user account via your XML (this avoids the prompt during install), then (using setupcomplete.cmd) delete the dummy account and enable the admin account.

See this ancient thread starting at post #7. Microsoft might be able to force you to create an account, but they cannot stop you from deleting afterwards.

SetupComplete.cmd

NET USER Administrator /active:yes

NET USER DummyAccount /DELETE

Also you don't need the auto-login reg setting if you already do it from the XML.

FYI, this is easier than being at the computer hitting ctrl + alt + f2 every installation. (or is it shift + f10)

Actually you dont even need to do that, just in your answer file create the user account administrator. That works.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...