Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

strel

Silent .NET Maker synthesized 20100118 - W2K/XP/2K3 x86

strel: Have you looked at the new F# runtime from MS? See here - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 F# Runtime 2.0. Since it only applies when .NET is installed, and it must be installed after .NET is installed, it seems as if it might be appropriate to add it to this package, at least as an option. Your thoughts?

Cheers and Regards

Maybe he's on holiday as mim0 was. I hope that's all it is, I miss his expertise and insights.

Cheers and Regards

I want to build compact .NET Framework 1.1 for Windows Server 2003, because I've deleted it from my distribution. But your .net compressing utility don't want put .NET 1.1 for Win2003.

I want to build compact .NET Framework 1.1 for Windows Server 2003, because I've deleted it from my distribution. But your .net compressing utility don't want put .NET 1.1 for Win2003.

Take ORIGINAL image of Win 2k3 Srv CD, it already includes .NET 1.1

Thank you for advice, but I want to replace outdated .net 1.1 from original W2K3 image.
Use NLite to integrate all the .NET 1.1 hotfixes into W2k3 installation.

Sorry, but I suppose that it could be a lot better to integrate updated .NET 1.1 together with .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5.

Edited by Svyatpro

Hi.

I would like to create .NET Framework only language packs addons.

I'd like to create these addons for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.

Can someone help me with this? I have trying this about one week, but I'm so tired yet. :unsure:

Thanks...

979909 compiled fine. Need to test in a VM one of these days.

KB982167 and KB979909 compiled fine, got no errors, but still have to check them in a VM. KB974417 also compiled fine when it was released, but I had trouble with it until strel created a fix within SNM.

hi! i got these updates pushed by mu/wu very recently:

ms .net framework 1.0 hotfix (kb979904)

under ms. net framework 2.0 sp2

--- kb979909

--- kb980773

--- kb976765

under ms. net framework 3.0 sp2

--- kb976769v2

cheers!